Oakley Turbine Sunglasses

Oakley Turbine Sunglasses

Are these “actual” Oakley glasses or knock offs?

They’re authentic. Our vendor gets them direct.

1 Like

Thank you!!

Which lenses come with these exactly? It just says non-polarized. Type? Colour?

Like why would that not be in the description lol

Are these Prizm lenses, like shown in the photo? Just hoping they are not the Moto GP lenses…

Ordered 3 weeks ago and still haven’t shipped. I have emailed customer service and have not gotten a response. I’d like to order again if they’re not going to ship.

The features say this. Is there more you need?

Oakley’s Plutonite Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm. Oakley’s lightweight Plutonite lens material offers superior comfort, clarity & protection against impact and ultraviolet radiation.

Hi there. You ordered two. I see one delivered.

I see CS has answered your question about the other this morning and that you responded.

These are plastic lenses in your choice of Gray or Green.

Thanks for the reply. I guess you may not have or be allowed to publish all the details like whole model #. The features listed are generic and apply to almost all oakley lenses. I was trying to determine what specific model these were. Oakley has many different types of lenses. For example, the only glasses oakley currently sells in this color combination are polarized, but the listing says they are not polarized, so i figured these may be a discontinued style.