Obvi Lust, Improve Mood & Enhance Pleasure, 30 Servings

Obvi Lust, Improve Mood & Enhance Pleasure, 30 Servings

Amusing. They are very carefully HIDING THEIR INGREDIENT LIST (which “hiding” may or may not be prohibited?) by substituting a different graphic if you attempt to enlarge the materials list enough to read it. Immaterial - they are still required to have the FDA boilerplate statement which negates any claim they make that their product has any meaningful physiological effect on the human body.

1 Like

Here you go. Has some vascular active compounds and some herbs that are used traditionally in Asia and South Asia for menstrual irregularity disorders. Why mosh pitted into this? Who knows. It’s not a regulated industry in terms of efficacy 
or toxicity.

You can try and report back if it causes flares of passion. Be detailed in narrative. Minimum 30 pages. We await your objective study report.

4 Likes

“Good” info, thanks. “Good Try :white_check_mark:” asking for a narrative (still getting intermittent chuckles), but I wouldn’t consume this stuff on a bet.

1 Like

We had such rising expectations.

2 Likes

Bow chicka wow wow!

Wonder why the black cohosh? That’s one of the ingredients commonly used for an herbal abortion.

Maybe this stuff works so well, people will be so impassioned, they won’t take time to employ the contraceptives, hence the black cohosh. They got you covered!

1 Like

Black cohosh is mainly used for PMS. I have prescribed medically as a alternative (likely safer) to estrogenic compounds. There has been over 200 years usage in the USA including among American Indians. Reportedly safe per Sloan Kettering study even for women with breast cancer as it has no estrogenic effect itself.

1 Like

Speechless

1 Like

Grateful this product is making the rounds again
thank you for the laughs @intrepid01 & @flared0ne :grin:

Each time I see this ‘supplement’ listed, I wonder if it’s something I would stir into
say, milk for instance? Much like the old Nestle Quick powdered pink sugar joy juice of my youth. Then I wonder, would it taste delicious in this sassy do-dad???
Milk Clear Cups - $8.68 - Free shipping for Prime members Milk Clear Cups

1 Like

If you substitute Obvi Lust for a daily 20 oz Grande cup of Nestlé Quick we will need to read your daily journal for side effects.

2 Likes

Ha!
Jimmy Fallon Nbc GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Best Senior Yearbook Quote:

2 Likes

Itchy maybe. Decreased desire to hammer??? Wait, did someone order in Obviate Lust?!?

What is this? Salt Peter tincture for the School of Wayward Girls?

1 Like

I see - Madlibs, and “a use-verb, involving hand tools”

1 Like

Well if you consider the intended purpose of the product vended, then my post is demure.

1 Like

Absolute rubbish. Placebo if anything. Waste of money

So you tried it to no avail?

3 Likes

i see what you did there GIF

Should overdose reports be filed here or does customer support want all the details?

Come on’ man!:woman_shrugging:t2::grimacing:

1 Like