Ocarina Time!

Why doesn’t it? Both are RPGs

Did they change the settings or something? Why when I select 2 or more does it still only let me pick ONE size? it used to ask what size I wanted for each shirt.

Missed opportunity… Princess Bubblegum should have been Zelda.

Should have made Princess Bubblegum Zelda. :smiley:

Select one, pick size, add to cart. Go back to the page, select one, pick size, add to cart. Then checkout.

That’s the workaround for the screwiness.

This makes total sense to me, since Hey Ice King! Why’d You Steal Our Garbage? was a total love letter to Zelda II.

Hey! Thanks, everyone for the kind comments and votes.
Reasoning for mashup: They have similar themes of adventure, they both have blonde, sword wielding protagonists, they both have “Time” in the title, both have horses, etc.
Mainly, I just really like Ocarina of Time and Adventure Time and I figured other people do too. I like earning a living by creating things that make people happy.

Speed to First Woot:
1m 46.883s

First Sucker:
unicyclejack

Last Wooter to Woot:
lete

Last Purchase:
8 minutes ago

First day sales
First day posts 26

To all those questioning about “Adventure Time”: it makes fun of the whole RPG genre and such. It has had a few minor references to Zelda, but mainly pokes fun at D&D. The show is very whimsical and fun – makes you feel like a kid again while watching it. Can’t believe anyone would hate on it unless they had a heart of stone.