Ocean R.E.M.

Congrats tgentry, this was my favorite of the derby!

In for 2.

Excellent! Congratulations, tgentry. :slight_smile:

bought one for Clint. He has been looking forward to getting this shirt all week :slight_smile:

The mailman hollered at me across my apartment complex today and waved me over. When I got there he said “saw some woot packages in here, probably yours”. Sure enough they were for me. It was my vandalized turtle T-shirt. I hugged it to me, and he laughed. I felt like I should tell him that I have a job, and my bills are all paid . . of course, that would sound like I was justifying an addiction

I agree… I have no clue what it is about sea life that makes me say “ooh, a shrimp on a shirt? it takes up a whole half of the front? Count me In!”

But whatever it is, it also allows me to not regret it when it comes in.

This is my third tentacular woot. Which is kinda pathetic

Thanks for all the great comments! This was a really fun design to do. And the seven legs? Dreaming of a seven legged octopus is considered good luck in many cultures. Also it’s a conversation piece. Or it’s hidden. There’s plenty of explanations!

The eighth leg was sacrificed in return for a faster sellout than yesterday’s?

Congratulations, Tgentry :slight_smile:

great idea and execution. I’ll take one!

congratulations!!

I really like it. It’s creepy and reassuring at the same time.
I took one.

Tgent can draw, man can he ever draw :wink:

octopus is not my thing, but congrats on another win! me thinks i’ll head back to the day of recknoning and see if there was a shirt i had missed…

Nice shirt. too bad i ordered up a storm and have 2 shirtwoots in the mail right now.

congratulations, tgentry! i had decided to buy this shirt the first time i saw it. in for one.
good luck in the next derby!

http://picsorban.com/upload/dont_know_if_want.jpg

very nice design.

Congratulations TGentry on another win! From the looks of it, you’ll get a win this derby too. Have you set a record yet? :slight_smile:

Nice work.

@geekfactor12

What does free cho mean?

Good Job T! This was always the best design of the derby.
-Andy