OCTOBER CRAPS! Post them here! :w_boc:

Look at this pretty new thread. Let’s keep it nice and clean.

7 Likes

YAY! I love pretty new threads!

6 Likes

SPOILER ALERT

7 Likes

What is this quality post thing we can’t have?

1 Like

I can dirty up this thread real quick if needed

1 Like

Nothing is as clean as a Murder Mystery which ties up all the loose ends! :male_detective:

Ah, the new October playroom where we shall, I am certain, show why we cannot have nice things. :smirk_cat:

3 Likes

It was that shady penguin disguised as a frog with Bucket in the men’s room with the coffee pot brush.

2 Likes

Didn’t Woot rank us based on a visible number system? Now it’s invisible.

1 Like

:fire: Let’s keep this a Blackish Plague free topic people! :fire:

1 Like

You’re post 10.

This is post 12, assuming nobody deletes or something. I still see the numbers on the desktop view.

Nah. That’s the post count. It’s only important for last posts and TT’s giveaways.

We used to get points for posting our craps on the forums. They called those quality posts.

Unless you mean these quality post thing that @ThunderThighs keeps bringing up that we can’t have. Yes, we would earn quality posts by making quality posts.

We would get them for all sorts of things. Most of mine came from making comments that added to the discussion. Or just jokes, TT has a good sense of humor.

2 Likes

Waaay back in the day, there was member voted ranking over at deals.woot. It was brutal if you were unpopular and made comments about all the lingerie posts making the place look like Frederick’s.

Not that I’m bitter or anything.

You also would have a little symbol depending on how many things you bought from Woot. If you reached 100, you were better than everyone else.

BRING BACK THE CASTE SYSTEM

3 Likes

ADQ and manhands were reliable sources for quality posts too.

Why do we keep talking about them? We can’t have them anymore was my point.

So you’re saying you miss the old woot?

4 Likes

Ha ha

1 Like

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsons/images/7/7b/Homer_the_Great_(Promo_Picture).jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120624105533

I’ve never felt so accepted in all my life. These people look deep within my soul and assign me a number based on the order in which I joined.

3 Likes

We have at least one “charter member” that sets her calendar every year to look for others…I don’t think @FrostByte had any takers this year…maybe they’re all…sorry…I just finished watching Snowpiercer for the first time and I’m in a little bit of a dark mood.

Crazy story on a crazy train.

Much like our beloved Woot.

2 Likes