OCTOBER CRAPS! Post them here! :w_boc:

If you look at the specs there are none, I think that was a big fat lie mistake. :rofl:

The one earlier Linda.

Ah, THAT one. Right.

No need. She made a taco ring and invited me over.

1 Like

Yum! Iā€™ll be there

1 Like

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

5 Likes

This evil thing is FUN! 8 people have clicked on my dead BOC link! HAHAHAHAHA

4 Likes

Closeā€¦ but more edible.

4 Likes

Iā€™m telling yaā€¦ itā€™s the best thing since the old woot.

3 Likes

3 Likes

awww, I hope thatā€™s what Iā€™m getting!

1 Like

3 Likes

Ok, I was so disappointed with my BOC back in April (or was it March?) that I forgot to post this. Iā€™m hoping that posting it now will put me back on your eligibility list.

One Kurt Cobain (Limited Edition) CD: Montage of Heck.
Kurt Cobain poster
Tuesday Conspiracy CD
BOC bag
HP printer ink 61
Inspector Pickletine rides the Bus book (does anyone know would this be appropriate fo a 10 year old kid?)
Torpedo level
Surveyorā€™s best, size s/m, lime green
Laptop cooling stand with dual fans
Woot ball point pen
Double decker bus advent calendar
Wood and cork coaster set

7 Likes

You mean ā€œEmperor Pickletine?ā€

Looks like a fun book. The characters are middle-school aged kids, 7th graders. So yeah, better get the book to your 10 year old soon. When I was a kid, I always read a little above my grade level. I think the Hardy Boys were supposed to be college aged.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your book review!
Now about the Kurt Cobainā€¦

As with all boxes of crapā€¦one personā€™s junk is another personā€™s treasure.

Which is why I am just as excited to get the stuff I donā€™t want, I KNOW others will enjoy what I donā€™t.

Maybe except for the phone cases. lol

The prestigious publication Rolling Stone says Buzz Osbourne, founding member of the Melvins and longtime friend of Kurt Cobain, has quite a few quibbles with the new documentary Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck . ā€œPeople need to understand that 90 percent of Montage of Heck is bullshit. Total bullshit,ā€ he declares in a review of the film for The Talkhouse .

You won the April month with these items alone. Congrats.

1 Like

If someone wants some fun while waiting for the BOC to drop, check out this remix of an MGMT song sans chorus. Itā€™ll improve your day or drive you insane.

https://twitter.com/argumentwinner/status/1181583210414854144?s=20

2 Likes