1 pocket calculator
1 adhesive light up light switch
1 evil dead dvd
1 pop socket that my girlfriend will love
1 set of hangers
1 luxury shower head
(barely pictured) 1 pair of cargo shorts - belt included
and last but not least 1 BOC brown bag

As always thank you for the exceptionally crappy crap.(https://i.imgur.com/3lqVIs4.jpg)

5 Likes

Image links need to end in .jpg, .png, etc. Otherwise, you’re just linking to a web page.

Right-click on the image and select copy image link/address. That’s the link you’ll use.

I fixed your post.

Thank you. Sorry about that.

No worries. Common mistake.

Woo – you’re crap has me excited!!! :scream_cat:

1 Like

QUOTING THIS POST TO SAY I’M SO HAPPY TO SEE NEW BOC POSTS IN HERE. HOORAY FOR TT! GIVE HER A RAISE! LET’S GET WASTED AT HAPPY HOUR TONIGHT! I HAVE HAD A LOT OF COFFEE THIS MORNING!!!

5 Likes

I know – I’m so excited, it’s like she planned happy hour on behalf of me (BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!)

Yes – I am being selfish. haha.

1 Like

I cannot be a part of the October Bag of Crap… because it has not been 31 days.

Am I waiting until November? :c

Got some crap last week, just as Woot pulled the old switcheroo on the forums.

IMG_0152

• Two stocking caps. The poop one must go to #2 nephew. It just has to. He knows why.
  • Some kind of baby onesie with no tail hole so i don’t know what kind of baby could wear it.
  • Zombies shirt with one zombie craving a pb&j instead of brains. Must go to #1 nephew. He knows why. (Cat butt sold separately)
  • Shark head magnet to eat the army men magnets I got last time.
  • Taco shirt that doesn’t fit me. Sad Dork. Happy niece #1.
  • Boots in unknown size, but smaller than my feets. Niece #2 will dig em.
  • Tons of ammo for a toy we don’t yet own. Yet.
  • Calming coat for a doggy we don’t have. :sob::sob::sob:
  • Costume for that same non existent dog. :sob::sob::sob:
  • ? bag for taking aforementioned dog stuff to a local shelter for happy making for others.
  • Tissues to cry about the fact I will probably never have a dog.

Melody Leigh did the Melody thing and knocked the box over into a cave, where she could enjoy her happy hat.
IMG_0155

Look up in the sky! It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s…Linus? I guess I do have a doggie! He thinks he’s one, anyway.

Thanks for all the crap and fun and junk, TT and the gang! Kinda digging this new forum thang, so far!

5 Likes

Haha! Looks like our new screaming monkey cape.

3 Likes

Fitting. About 30 minutes prior to meal time, he actually becomes a screaming monkey. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yay! I got my first Ḃroccoli ʘni0n Ϲabbage since the new forums.

4 Likes

The spikes so far:

3 Likes

not possibly related to BOC or anything like that.

1 Like

Super Effective

4 Likes

I don’t qualify for crap this month (you couldn’t have had the Woot-Off next week, Woot?), but just wanted to say congrats to everyone who gets one today. It always makes me smile to see how excited people get when they score one… and then the eventual disappointment when they actually get it. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Super excited that I get to join in on this one. Last time I didn’t even have $10 in account to try. This time I get to be even more disappointed than missing out :wink:

3 Likes

With his new cape, he learns Super Annoy!

4 Likes

So do the same rules apply about having to wait 31 days before getting a super duper woot -off crap bag??

31 day rule always applies to BOC purchases. Always.

There’s no difference in the disappointment for woot-off vs purchasing it anywhere else. They’re all made in the same disappointing fashion.

3 Likes