Octospelled

I love this octopus! I’m so glad it came in before the trick or treat shirt! Thank you Wooters! Thank you capttylor34 for designing this shirt!

You mean they won’t laugh at a giant octopus on your chest for no reason? I’m actually banking on the fact that most won’t see that it spells something. If they do, it’s an added perk.

Love the textures on this one.

Er… I just got the last octo/squid shirt in the mail today… the placement is exactly the same, at nearly the same angle. It’s so similar, I seriously thought it was the same image without the little scuba guys and fish nets.

Everyone… pray to the woot gods, and hope they make the trick or treat shirt tomorrow’s shirt. They’ve published all 4 in the past… I REALLY hope they do it again.

How many votes did Trick or Treat have? I would have liked it.

Wow. Guess I signed up for Woot for nothing. Probably should have known better.

Octopi = the new birds

For nothing? How dare you.

I don’t know what to do. I want it, but i don’t know if i should!! Help me!

Insta-buy! I prefer this shirt to something seasonal. I can wear this anytime of the year without feeling out-of-season.

Double-Take of this derby will look very silly since Halloween will be over by then.

I have just the opposite feeling. I bought this shirt for my kids and had it been the Trick or Treat shirt, I would have saved some money.

To each his own, but this shirt is great in my books.

Once you make a purchase, you can vote in the derbies. Who knows–an extra vote might have been all it took to get the one you were hoping for. Don’t give up on woot yet!

dang, was really hoping for Trick or Treat

I hate seasonal shirts as much as the next guy, but at least seasonal shirts have a season when they are appropriate. This will look dumb year round.

I’ll be straight to the point tonight. What a tremendous let down, and I’ll refrain from really saying what I want to. I think its pretty obvious, though.

I love it! I’m so glad this one got printed. I just wish everyone would finally realize that octopus have 8 arms and no tentacles…

The Greek fisherman in me + my desire for a blue shirt say get it! I’m not too sure though…

But all I wanted to buy was Trick or Treat. I don’t know what to say.

that was funny!!!

congrats on the print!!! but not my kinda style