OGIO Backpacks

I wish Newt 15 came back for this sale :frowning: Please bring it back!!!

Buyer be warned. Ogio warranty does not honor items sold by woot. I bought an Ogio bag from woot back in Nov. then zipper broke… No warranty from Ogio, no reply nor help from woot. I submitted everything they asked for (photo and receipt).
Ogio’s reply was: “Unfortunately all Woot sales are final and we do not warranty them”. Woot is misleading buyers by putting statements like “25 year Ogio warrant” and " limited warranty from Ogio".

Edit:Thank you woot for the refund. I was really hoping that the warranty issue would be fixed. Now I have to look for another bag. :neutral_face:

why is woot misleading us on the warranty i have my newt 15 but if it breaks i might as well throw it away being as ogio doesn’t cover it under the warranty that it was sold under.

The Limited Lifetime Warranty offered on these PLUS items was included from our vendor.

If you’re encountering warranty issues with the manufacturer please email into support@woot.com and let them know what you’re experiencing. They’ll be more than happy to help answer any questions or concerns you have.

from the user above my first post.

Buyer be warned. Ogio warranty does not honor items sold by woot. I bought an Ogio bag from woot back in Nov. then zipper broke… No warranty from Ogio, no reply nor help from woot. I submitted everything they asked for (photo and receipt).
Ogio’s reply was: “Unfortunately all Woot sales are final and we do not warranty them”. Woot is misleading buyers by putting statements like “25 year Ogio warrant” and " limited warranty from Ogio".

I bought an OGIO from woot a while ago. They’re good for kids maybe, but for an adult that uses them for commuting, they dont have have as many pockets and nooks and crannies as OGIO’s higher end backpacks.