Oh, Brother (Printers)

This is a good price for the Brother MFC9460CDN, compared to $360 for a refurbished unit on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Brother-MFC9460CDN-Printer-Scanner-Copier/dp/B0046L2VQK/ref=cm_rdp_product?

The reviews are pretty good on this printer, most say it is fast and cheaper to maintain than most MFC color laser with duplex. BTW, CDN is color, duplex, and network (Ethernet port, not wireless).

Also, it only comes with starter toner cartridges. Reading some of the Amazon reviews, people are buying non-brother replacement and able to do a reset. Brother printers are fairly picky about the toner they use.

Constant “Offline” error message. Would be great if there was an on/off line button. But, alas there is not. If you go to their website it is the number one FAQ, tells you to check drivers, etc. Really, I have been using it for more than a week, why would the driver suddenly go kerfukity? Frustrated of this happening daily and just randomly getting it to work again. It is now in many pieces in my driveway as I launched it off of my porch today in utter frustration. Back to my steady soldier HP 8600, I will pay more for ink to have a bullet proof machine.