Oh Deer

Along the sternum might it not be “in” rather than “on” if you wear a loose enough t-shirt? Just a thought.

I try not to be rude and stare (yes, I’m male) anyhow - but that is only “trying” and not necessarily “succeeding”. Oh well.

From far away it does look like a mean face…but probably not intentionally.

I’d wear this, but I have too many relatives who hunt, so I fear I’d be shot. No, I’m not related to Ted Nugent, thankfully.

Seriously, it’s quite pretty, I’m just low on funds.

Optical Illusion: If you stare long enough at it in a mirror, you’ll see that it has “I’m a sucker for buying this” written on it.

what an odd dreamy way to draw deer.
personally, i dont like wintery themed shirts or christmas shirts.
im commenting though cause this one is kinda nifty.
and to congratulate woot for finally starting to put up shirts before they are too late for the intended season.

HAHA … ya looks like the wife is gonna get one …

oh deer… i like it

but pass… i bought the one from yesterday… i should have saved my wootness for that one today… i would def. buy it if i was in minnesota still…

I actually think this would make a great shirt to wear for the upcoming holiday season… festive, but not too festive.

In for one.

I love abstract art, and I love cranberry woot tshirts… But the vanilla looking ink color with the cranberry just doesn’t look good in my opinion. Not for me. I’m sure this fits many peoples taste but I dislike the color combo. Interesting design none-the-less.

Meh.
I like the design–but not for a shirt.
I’d like it as a tablecloth for Christmas or something. . .
As a shirt–it’s like the patteren STOPS at the edge of the rectangle–not cool.
But It’s a great design nonetheless.

I was going to buy whatever shirt was posted today as a Birthday gift to myself but not so sure if I could pull off wearing a big center print like this.

I like the deers but looks like I will have to save my Woot for one of the derby winners.

I agree. I just don’t like the cranberry shirts I have but it’s a cool design. Congrats to the artist on the print!

This is officially the most un-commercial shirt in shirt.woot history.

Jaden, naturally I just took a long look at Oh Burned!!! for the first time in awhile, and I suddenly realized how awesome it really is and how badly I need it. And now I’m 31 minutes too late. Why do I always do this? I swear, if Woot offered shirts that just got reckoned even for twice or three times the price, I’d end up buying a lot of them.

I prefer it this way, it prevents a design from getting diluted through the public over months and years.

I’m not sure what to think of this one. It almost makes me feel like I’m missing out on all the puzzles nature gives us without us even knowing its there.

I guess I can grasp the meaning if I stare at it long enough, but if I’m gonna wear a shirt, I’d rather people see it an not get the feeling that I’m trying to find a hunting buddy to ride along with me while I try and pick out what water gun I wanna use when I finally run into a live animal.

Someone please tell me where the end of this maze puzzle ends… Im totally stuck in this thing… And I’d rather just get the hell out of it…

Which reminds me, I’ve been browsing yesterday’s Side Deal and came across of this and immediately thought of Jaden’s shirt. It also kinda reminds me of the candy corn cannibal shirt.
http://www.noisebot.com/cannibal_marshmallows_t-shirt.htm

What size are you looking for?

As a design alone, I really like this; and it’s on cranberry - my favorite. On a shirt however, it reminds me too much of polar bear chest hair. Still, congrats to the designer.

Wow, that’s a fantastic design there. And lulz at how to wear it. :happy: