Oh hai there, I can haz ur planet?

This makes me want to create a creepy Owlotopus and have it say ORLY? OBLARRGAG!!!

Kinda like him:

Congrats Travis and Drakxxx!

Make it a babydoll with a v neck…

I think I saw an X-rated anime that was something along these lines.

Oh yeah: and congrats to TGentry and Drakxxx! This was destined to print someway, somehow.

lol, nothing wrong with it… i just wanted to get that image into everyones head… lol!!!

between this and most likely tomorrow’s win, you’re back on your roll TG :slight_smile:
And grats to Draxx, hopefully this makes up for your awesome knight falling out of this week’s derby fog :/.

I would love to have a Cthulhu hiding out in my ceiling; someone bothers me, BAM! Problem solved.

Every bullied kid’s dream.

Reminds me of this classic

Hey There Cthulhu

the inescapable stare of internet memes and geek gods

What? You totally left out the caption which is integral to fully understanding why it became a meme…

I’m so grateful Woot printed this. This and Taco Cat. oh lawds is i in heaven?

Can we have a break from the heather shirts? It’s the only thing stopping me from buying this and like 4 other shirts over the past few weeks.

Yeah well I don’t want to tempt the Woot ban-masters. I’m not shooting for a full history lesson here, just a clue for anyone who might be clueless. They can look up the rest themselves.

Oh dang, so glad this one finally printed. I just got going on a game of Call of C’thulhu with some of my friends, and I think the Keeper was gonna banish me if this one didn’t print…

ceiling cat is actually wall cat. turn the picture and brix will be shat

Oh god, yes…

And as a huge Lovecraft fan, I bought this shirt in a heartbeat. Can’t wait. :smiley:

No you can not haz mai planet. Go away plzkthx.

At first, i thought that it was wearing one of those caps that you wear when you graduate. Then I thought, “That’s right, Octopus thing, teach society that you can get a quality education. Fight the discrimination!” Then I started to blog on one of my favorite octopus-rights sites. When I came back to order three, i saw that i was incorrect and that it is actually in the ceiling… or something… so i decided to pass

Oh, Davy Jones! Get outta my ceiling!

I think I want to hang this shirt on my ceiling.

I always forget how much I love this title.