Ohmetric 3-in-1 Workstation Notebook Case

what is this gay bullshit?

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Ohmetric 3-in-1 Workstation Notebook Case
$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Ohmetric 30076 3n1 Workstation Shoulder Case

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Wow… is nobody awake?

please, no, woot, i need sleep

About time.

I’ve been wanting these since I saw it on the last woot-off.

This will go great with the laptop coming up next!!!1

Another Woot-off already? Is it just me who remembers one just happening just recently?

I bought one of these the last time they were on woot. I love it – it’s very high quality and makes it easy to stay organized.

Aww man, no sleep tonight!

[link=http://www.amazon.com/Ohmetric-30076-Removable-Workstation-Organizer/dp/B0023B124C]$88 on Amazon!!![/link]

I just called in Woot.

(i.e., quit my job)

How did woot know that I have 4 doctor’s appointments later today and won’t be able to stay up all night. Same the lasy Wootoff.

Night shift at work for the win!

Although, this seems to be the ONLY case in which that applies…

OH HE77… ANOTHER WOOTOFF!

This may be great in an airport, but how is it as a regular laptop case when you’re not flying anywhere? I really need a case for my laptop, but I haven’t been on a plane in years. Would this work for your normal everyday laptop user too?

I’ve tried to buy this like 5 or 6 times now tonight and every time I’m getting some error. Dang, I really wanted this bag.

I got one of these on the last wootoff. They’re pretty good for the price. Plenty of pockets for most things, but it lacks a decent spot to put your laptops power brick in a spot so the cords don’t get all tangled up. It could just be though that I have too much other crap and can’t fit it into one of the current pockets.

Have. Like. Recommend.

I was used to having the strap on my old shoulder bag loosened all the way and it was barely at my waist. Loosened this all the way to start off with. Not really good for your laptop to crash into your knees constantly.