Old Spice Sport Scent Deodorant, Men 3oz

Old Spice Sport Scent Deodorant, Men 3oz

1 Like

Never understood why one would buy Deodorant without Anti-Perspirant. Soak the Shirt - but at least it smells pleasant …until it doesn’t.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s never made sense to me either. I was about to buy some, so I’m glad I came here first.

4 Likes

Some people don’t want the ingredients that are in anti-perspirants, either because of an allergy or otherwise. That is why.

10 Likes

I haven’t used anti-perspirant for many years. I break out from all the various ones I have tried. Luckily (especially since I live in Florida) I don’t really perspire much.

For a long time, there was only a couple brands that sold “deodorant only” underarm products, thankfully more are showing up lately.

I noticed when in Europe on a trip and was browsing a supermarket, the opposite is true – almost no anti-perspirant underarm products, just deodorants. Apparently, we Americans are a sweaty bunch,

8 Likes

This is a weird sale. This is the same price that Target sells them for (5.99 a 2 pack). So kind of a meh woot deal.

5 Likes

I’m seeing it’s for in-store pick-up only. You can get same day delivery for $9.99 but regular delivery says “no longer available”.

5 Likes

The only time I buy it is accidentally. I like the ones that sound like douchey hogwarts houses. Like bearglove and wolfthorn

1 Like

Typically anti-perspirants have aluminum. So, if you don’t want aluminum rubbed into your skin, go with a deodorant.

2 Likes

You perspire for bodily function. Unless you have a sweating disorder, it is healthy to sweat.

If you can’t (or others) stand the smell of a washed human (not stinky) deodorant can mask that odor of humanity (so gross, eewww! :roll_eyes:).

Deodorant is much less … interrupting of natural function, just little lotion to help cover the odor.

“It’s the smell!” - Agent Smith, The Matrix

the matrix sunglasses GIF

3 Likes

I actually use deodorant or antiperspirant depending on the day. And this is indeed the deodorant I use, my wife even likes the smell which is rare. Deodorants are for a day at the office where I’m not gonna be sweating like crazy, the antiperspirant is for a day of hard physical activity, where I fully expect to sweat a lot.

2 Likes

My 2 cents, just because I need a platform…because I’m shortish.

This label looks like the older version. Everything now has a 48 hour protection label on it. The added ingredient from the old to the new is POLOXAMINE 1307. I have no idea what that does or if it is why the deodorant now lasts 48 hours.

Walmart app has a two pack for local pickup and/or delivery for $5.80. https://www.walmart.com/ip/22101446

I guess you decide if you want to buy the older, less protection version for $0.09 more than the new, lasts two days version.

My work here is done…muahahahaha

2 Likes

I have used this deodorant every day for over 20 years. I typically sweat when using antiperspirant but with the deodorant I don’t. My dermatologist says the antiperspirant clogs my pores. I no longer ever have pit stains and I smell much better now. I will buy this product until they stop making it.

You don’t know what you don’t know. That’s why you think deodorants are useless. Small minds…

3 Likes

This is so old man ish. I personally have not overcome my childhood upbringing and will never sellout to my dad’s hygene products.

1 Like

Those are the ones I shower with. :+1:

Simple - skin irritation. For me at least, deoderant generally doesn’t irritate me, but antiperspirant generally does

1 Like

I sweat enough on the rest of my body that reducing my underarm sweat won’t interfere with my bodily functions, and I find it unpleasant to walk around in a shirt that has wet underarms. Your aesthetic is obviously different from mine. To each their own.

As for the smells of the masses, you’re obviously of at least average height. I’m 5 feet tall, which means my nose is at armpit height, so I’m getting the full effect of people’s sweat, and it’s not as nice as you seem to think it is.

5 pack 2.4oz $7.49 at sams

1 Like

How much is shipping?

3 Likes

Free shipping for Plus members…I shop at Sams enough to make the early hours and Plus membership worth it.

2022-02-06 17.13.52 www.samsclub.com b2099986faa8

But for regular people, the shipping probably kills the deal.

1 Like