Olivestri Siloro Olio Nuovo

Olivestri Siloro Olio Nuovo
$32.99 $45.00 27% off List Price

Is new Olive oil extremely virgin olive oil?

I bought this last year. It was okay, nothing special.

Woot Services LLC and Woot, Inc. assume no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.

Except you are selling, marketing and promoting this product for profit. (not that that profit is an automatic qualifier)

A court would hold you liable to damages and cost regardless of your disclaimer.

Product liability refers to a manufacturer or seller being held liable for placing a defective product into the hands of a consumer. Responsibility for a product defect that causes injury lies with all sellers of the product who are in the distribution chain. In general terms, the law requires that a product meet the ordinary expectations of the consumer. When a product has an unexpected defect or danger, the product cannot be said to meet the ordinary expectations of the consumer.

There is no federal product liability law. Typically, product liability claims are based on state laws, and brought under the theories of negligence, strict liability, or breach of warranty. In addition, a set of commercial statutes in each state, modeled on the Uniform Commercial Code, will contain warranty rules affecting product liability.

Same…it was alright, but wasn’t the best I’ve had. Not the worst, not the best, sort of meh…

Dude - take your grudge or armchair law degree up directly with woot if you have a problem.

Back on topic…
Have bought this in the past and it’s good. Makes a good Christmas present but since this didn’t get out until after the 25th I’m passing. I also think I have an unopened bottle from last sale.

But thanks to WD for bringing this and the balsamic (which I bought as Christmas gifts) back!

Italian Olive Oil is super corrupt. Most of it coming to the USA is NOT olive oil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hp60oCIknk

[QUOTE=cheaplullabyjoe, post:8, topic:652665]
Italian Olive Oil is super corrupt. Most of it coming to the USA is NOT olive oil.

[/quote] that is true. However this is from a reliable source, so we hope for the best.

My experience with this oil, from purchases in prior years, is that it’s really remarkable in the first couple of months, when it still retains it’s “green” quality. Once that’s faded, it’s a fine, mellow oil, but it’s not so hard to find those. The newness of this stuff is what makes it special.

I had hoped to gift some of this, but too late for that, so I’ll happily order one. Thanks for coming through with the oil, WD, and for managing to keep the price the same as last year. I’ve read that this year was a rough harvest in much of Italy, which drove up olive oil prices.

[QUOTE=cheaplullabyjoe, post:8, topic:652665]

[/quote]

But there’s also this.

Agreed.

KMA! and happy new year

http://i.giphy.com/U9CFWw4zEzlDO.gif