Olympia Provisions Salami

Olympia Provisions Salami

Valentineā€™s leftovers?

ahahahah they make 'em by the order :smiley: they were freaking delicious, iā€™m may be hitting some of these. $12 a piece at their web page.

do you shave off the mold or eat it all?

1 Like

You can do either. If you slice lightly, you can pull the thin outer casing off easily, leaving the salami proper with just a dusting of mold. Or you can just slice it thinly and eat the mold, too. Itā€™s sort of like ā€œpeople who throw away the brie rindā€ kinda thing. Itā€™s about what you like. Getting more myself. I like to scramble small bits in eggs. Great flavor. (But they are very dry if youā€™re not used to that type.)

Woot: can you get some of the pipperettes and the sausages next round?

1 Like

nah, I am allergic to penicillin so I cannot eat it. But they are safe to consume as long as you know you donā€™t have any allergies by mold or penicillin. Most food mold could host penicillin in it, so I do not take a chance, especially seeing those who died back to back in south America from food with mold and allergic reaction. My wife eats it all, she said mold donā€™t add much its more like texture on top coz it got its curing job on the meat probably.

2 Likes

Why does this say best by 12/4/19ā€¦ and its now 2/25/20?

Ooops, they cloned the sale but forgot to update the best by date. I sent an email to get that updated.

#WOOTOOPS

2 Likes

I am pretty confused and conflicted here, by the shipping style of wine country connect llc and the big enough letters definitely meaning to store it refrigerated. Spends 2-3 days on the road from hot Cali to OK, left under the sun when dropped off. These should have been shipped with cooling bags or least some sort of insulation.

4 Likes

Ooooh #biggerwootoops

Well, if corona doesnā€™t get us the meat sales on Woot will.

4 Likes

Hey there. Sorry about that. I forwarded your post to WCC. In the meantime, reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

DonešŸ‘

No shhhā€‹:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I did throw away some high dollar fancy nice cheese before, this is the second time.

@bsmith1 no, na-ah, hell no, Iā€™m too young and so my kids are still baby, they need me alive and not sick.

3 Likes

Iā€™m dying to this gif tho :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Btw, manufacturer Olympia(I called them, wanted to hear them saying eat!) said donā€™t eat if arrived warm. I told them it was arrived hot as it stayed under the sun an hour or two, almost sizzling :fire:, and sucks that OKC was 79F today, itā€™s just March!

BOOMER SOONER

1 Like

Damn Right! There is only one, Oklahomaā˜ļø

1 Like

Hey staff, are you guys gonna get more of these salamiā€™s soon to be on sale? We have had great experience on the first Valentineā€™s day order. Second order was a disaster as came in a ups bag with no cooling or insulation, we are wondering if we could get another round delivered right, so we can eat again?