Olympia Provisions Stock Up Sale

Olympia Provisions Stock Up Sale

Curious on the brats, kielbasa and frankfurters, is it 2 X 24 oz packages for 48 oz of each or 2 X 12 oz packages for a total of 24 oz of each? The description isn’t clear since they come in 12 oz packages on the website.

The package sizes are listed in the pink box & the description.

I don’t blame you because of (#wootoops) but it’s listed that way twice.

If it’s wrong, reach out to customer service is what they’ll say. :smiley:
Good luck!

1 Like

FYI, we did confirm that you will receive 2-24 oz. packages as noted in the sale.

1 Like

Is this cheaper than just buying the meat at the grocery store?

You can order this at home in your underwear.
At the store you’ll need a hazmat suit and be willing to shove your way to the meat dept…

3 Likes

Just to be clear hear, these hot dogs/frankfurters are listed as uncured but contain swiss chard powder. This is the same kind of cheat as using celery powder. They are both natural sources of nitrates, and certainly is something people who are nitrate sensitive would want to know.

1 Like

This: $99/180.4oz = $0.55/oz (lower is better) (Assumes all meat is worth the same.)
Probably fair to compare this to Boars Head so on Fresh Direct, Boar’s Head deli items start at $0.75/oz (ham), hard salami (deli) is the same price. Their prices for other salami’s are even higher per oz.
Comparing it to wally worlds cheapest items Olympia is way more expensive.

This is probably a goodish deal considering it’s delivered and supposed to be high end. I was hoping for someone who has had this companies meats and compare it to other “high end” stuff on the flavor front.

1 Like

How long does this last in fridge?

It has a best by date in the specs. I’m assuming that would be it.

Best By: 06/26/2020

That’s my birthday!

Happy early birthday!

2 Likes

i just ordered this. i knew i heard of Olympia Provisions somehwere… on BA’s : It’s Alive with Brad! Hilarious episode. i knew i had to order after i realized this was filmed there. These two guys have great chemistry/humor.

1 Like

So my delivery just came, and it’s not 2x24oz packages as you stated TT, it’s 2x12oz packages of each.
This is the reason the question was asked above, and your clarification spurred me to buy. What are my options here since I got 1/2 of most of the products that I thought I was getting?

3 Likes

Well crap. Let me check in with the buyer and WCC.

In the meantime, reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

2 Likes

Reached out to CC

1 Like

same here. gonna reach out to CS

#wootoops

1 Like