Omaha Steaks Woot! Combo Pack

woot u can do better. only buy 75% off and free shipping.

That’s $19 per pound of meat if anyone was wondering. 84oz = 5.25 lb / 100 = $19. Strong pass.

I think you’re reading that as 1 lb of chicken in total, but I think it’s four 1 lb packages, or 4 lbs in total. If I’m right, that’s 3 lbs more than you thought, or about $12/lb. FWIW

RE: (James0605) "*I think you’re reading that as 1 lb of chicken in total, but I think it’s four 1 lb packages, or 4 lbs in total. If I’m right, that’s 3 lbs more than you thought, or about $12/lb. *

Looking at the pictures, the chicken breasts are very un-likely to be 1 Lb each (unless the plates they are on and the other foods plated with them are HUGE). Omaha Steaks have had the most grossly overpriced meat products for decades, & I never could understand how they survived.
We were “gifted” one of these assortments a couple years ago, and absolutely were underwhelmed. Could not see the difference between their products and my local butcher’s - except his meat was less costly and had never been frozen…
For the per pound price paid here I could be buying all PRIME tenderloin or ribeyes…

It says 1 lb package, so I just figured that there were 2 or more breasts per package. {shrug} I just wanted to point out that the price per lb may be better than suggested. Even if I’m right, I have no idea if that’s a good, or even reasonable, price. I’m not a big steak fan. :slight_smile: