Oma's Own Noodle Cup 12-Pack, Your Choice

Oma's Own Noodle Cup 12-Pack, Your Choice

12 two ounce cups. Over $1 per ounce for noodles! I won’t OWN any for that price.

1 Like

You sound like a Maruchan instant ramen person. For the same price of $27 you can buy 300-400 ounces of Maruchan ramen.

2 Likes

Or you could compare to something closer. Shin Ramyun on the mothership is $.47/oz. If you want apples to apples, it’s $.73 an ounce for their vegan option.

These are actually pretty good but the shipping is so slow by the time you get it you’ll forget you even bought them! It’s like getting an unexpected present but then realizing you paid for it.

1 Like

I’m eyeballing the fact that they’re rice noodles, and I CAN EAT THOSE. ORDERED!!!

2 Likes

Thanks, @usagisailor. Didn’t notice they were gluten-free until you mentioned it. Ordered for my daughter.

1 Like

Sharing a Amazon search page for those wanting to see reviews. Pretty interesting reviews on the variety pack

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Oma's+Own+Noodle+Cup&i=grocery&ref=nb_sb_noss

Seriously, I’m gonna bring them for a couple weeks of work lunches… the only thing nearby that I can grab and go nearby that’s gluten free is sushi and $10+ salads, this is a steal in comparison!

I like that they’re relatively low in sodium.