Omega Heavy Duty Dual Stage Juicer

Omega Heavy Duty Dual Stage Juicer

I have no particular experience with this particular juicer. However, I saw the post and thought there might be quite a few people considering getting a juicer for the first time. My wife and I bought a pretty decent juicer a few months back after realizing it was going to pay for itself in a 3 day juice cleanse versus buying all store bought. We bought produce (TONS AND TONS!) and bought the juicer. It made juice, and in the quantities the recipes suggested.

The one thing I just could not get over though, was the massive amounts of food waste from the pulp. I probably threw away 60 lbs of food. Now I know some people will say “but but you can make veggie burgers or [insert other food-like items here],” but the truth is, I never could have used all that pulp, just from a couple days of juicing I had a lifetime worth of pulp.

I’m not dissing on juicing, just wanted to post in case someone is considering it for the first time, it seemed EXTREMELY wasteful to me, and so we returned it. I was glad we bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond.