OMG Deals: July 17 - July 20, 2022

OMG_Blog_600x200

What is it?

It’s an Outrageous Mystery Goody. We take something, make it cheap but don’t really tell you what it is. Why? We have our reasons. But they are good ones.

When and where do I find it?

We’ll release 1-2 OMGs on THIS PAGE each day at precisely-ish 1pm CT between 7/17/22 and 7/20/22. You read it right: We’re running OMGs for four straight days! READ THE FEATURES AND SPECS on each offer page to get clues as to what they might be, and if you’re feeling adventurous, hit that buy button!

The fine print:

• Items are NOT eligible for returns (defect exceptions apply).
  • There is just ONE of these items in the box.
  • There will be only that one item in the box and nothing more.
  • We will sell a different item in each of the sales.
  • Everyone gets the same item from that particular sale.

Things to know:

Canceled means we ran out after we processed your payment. We have to cancel to refund the order.
Denied means that we ran out before we could process your order. We deny the order to reverse the process.

Good luck and happy sleuthing!

UPDATE: ALL SOLD OUT. Come back and post a pic if you got one. Thanks for playing!

61 Likes

How could anyone resist?

31 Likes

Will ther be cake?
Tiere Bis Unters Dach Eating GIF by SWR Kindernetz

33 Likes

Sesame Street Mystery GIF by PBS KIDS

23 Likes

Do we know what the item is before pressing “place order” ?
Or does it stay a mystery?

13 Likes

No

15 Likes

It’s a mystery

20 Likes

So another name for the boc

12 Likes

They say it’s supposed to be better than that

19 Likes

That’s what I immediately thought too - What makes this different from the BOC?
Could these be big-ticket (high-priced) items making it a bigger gamble?
I thought BOC never had any ‘clues’ about what’s inside, but this one seems to gonna have one (or more)

READ THE FEATURES AND SPECS on each offer page to get clues as to what they might be, and if you’re feeling adventurous, hit that buy button!

9 Likes

I feel like it’ll be similar to the PC/Monitor build things, where you’re gauranteed minimum specs or shown a list of possible item types (like: household appliances. Could be: air fryer, toaster, microwave)

12 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear:

9 Likes

It could be anything! For example, it could be an expansion pack for Cards Against Humanity!

11 Likes

Not yet found

12 Likes

As stated: at 1:00 PM CT (across four coming days) a link will become visible up above; it will be for ONE unknown item in a package (everyone who buys gets the same thing, any given night). NOT sure if anyone finds out what it is until any resulting package arrives…

Setting alarms so I don’t miss out…

13 Likes

:thinking:

12 Likes

Ah ok it’ll be opened up later than I assume. Thought it was just me.

15 Likes

How much will they be? Does it vary based on the item? Or is it 9.99 like a boc?

11 Likes

Very excited
!
Cat Animation GIF by Tutimon

15 Likes

Clicky. Fail. Click again . Fail.
Sleepy. Click again. I wants to haz mystery.
Click. Nuffin
Fail. I’m tired. It’s the 17th. I wants.
Click. Fail. Boo.

P.S. my brother is a jerk. Night night.

9 Likes