OMG

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Once you get your shirt, why don’t you post a pic?

clever

Yay, i’m glad this was made. I love this shirt and was saddened that it didn’t get voted to the top last derby.

I hope that “…and then I was like BOOO!” gets made sometime…

Like, OMG. Great Shirt!

GRATS ZENNE!!!

Oh My God

pretty, but not for me

eta: why so many sad rats

Very cool. Congrats! The Editor’s Choice is off to a roaring start.

Did anyone else think that the shirt said DMC at first??

congrats on the print Zenne! well deserved!

ROFLMFAO That’s great!

i like it, not sure i want one, i might order one in the morning if its available.

Aw sweet, this shirt rocks, perfect way to kick off editors choice. Too bad I just spent a ridiculous amount of money on the kitchen and literally can’t for the first time buy any t-shirts. Maybe I just will anyways, yeah, I’ll hold off when its back to regular dailys but editors choice rocks.

With 3k as the new 2.5k (inflation, I guess), I have a feeling you’ll have plenty of time to make a decision.

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!! I absolutely love this shirt and am so happy that it got made! :smiley:

Ok boughtedededed mine. Love the blue color on black, and Poseidon is awesome. OMG awesome.

Yeah I totally thought it said DMC and was almost in fort 1. It’s christmas time in Hollis, Queens!

What is DMC ???

for the 10th (yes i counted them) time, NO I DO NOT FEEL LIKE A SAD RAT. I NEVER HAVE AND I NEVER WILL!!! Anywayz, this shirt has great art, but the word OMG reminds me of way-too-conservatives and way-too-junior-high who are too afraid to actually say Oh my God. like, OMG, i’d rather wear my fat grandpa’s sweater than this… no offense.