OMG

I still think it says DMC

meeep, i guess idk though! i like the omg and how creative it is, but i despise the greek mythology type design…but thats me

Sweet shirt. Love the design and how it looks on a black shirt. OMG.

WTF does OMG stand for…To much clever WTFDTM!!!

you couldn’t wait, could you? XD

Everyone may think the Gods are fighting, but they are just having some good old fashion fun with their mighty powers. Although you’d think Zeus would instantly kill Poseidon, whether he is playing around or not, I mean lighting and water? OMG!!!

I’ve never been any good with waiting for anything :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I just want to know when they’ll have the OMG shirt! :slight_smile:

EDIT: Wearing BoC right now so it got me thinkin’.

for the 10th (yes i counted them) time, NO I DO NOT FEEL LIKE A SAD RAT. I NEVER HAVE AND I NEVER WILL!!! Anywayz, this shirt has great art, but the word οmg reminds me of way-too-conservatives and way-too-junior-high who are too afraid to actually say Oh my God. like, οmg, i’d rather wear my fat grandpa’s sweater than this… no offense.

(sorry bout the double post, i had to use special characters to DUPE the WOOT TEXT FILTER SO I COULD acutally type οmg instead of it coming up as omg)

OMG!!!

omg i love this shirt! i was disappointed when it didnt win in the double take derby so i’m thrilled to finally get to buy it

I think I should have bought this one a while ago:

someone totally re-wrote my commet…very funny…Wtf is going on here???Really… What is OMG

Awesome. I love Orchestral Maneuvers in the Gark!

color >> nice OMD reference!

You guys are too funny…I guess I will order this shirt…OMG…WTF

gasp

f-n-a cotten my posts are being deleted?! what the pancakes am I doing wrong?

Why the filter? Am I missing the Joke…??

does not like.

wow, that shirt is awesome, wish i had it as well
this shirt is great, alas i too cannot help but think of valley-girl teens saying “LIKEOHEMGEETOTALLY” so that turns me off, but i think the execution is fantastic! hail neptune! and leviathan!

O M G how could i forget about editors choice