Omnifi DMS1 Home Digital Media Streamer

Media streamer is back? Maybe we can bring back a B.O.C. for the mornin’ crowd. :')

I have one of these…don’t waste your money. It’s about as stable as a 2-year-old on stilts, and the software that you have to run on a networked PC sucks mightily. Not even worth $50 in setup entertainment.

Got my bag o Crap today had a Virgin wireless telephone 2.4 GHz ,2 Panda express stuffed pandas, 6 Anne Geddes Callenders,2 imitation lego sets 70pcs each and 1 Faux leather briefcase.

these things actually look like something i’d want… why all the badmouthing???

Does anyone know how this compares with the new SqueezeBox?

I figured this would be next. And just in case this does well, I bet the phones are waiting in line. Well played Woot. Hooray, Sleep time!

Fedex dropped off your package at 5:30 in the morn? :'o

Also wrong woot thread. (in case you dont have a sense for the obvious)

This one comes with a d-link wifi USB adapter if thats what you’re talking about

My Gosh, what to my surprise when I woke up and found that this is DAY 2 of Woot-Off!!! I think my throat hurts too much to go to work today smiles

Who is buying 3 of these things?

bows down to those with much more expendable cash than myself

ditto. i’ve gotten one thing durin this wootoff but i totaly missed the things i would have loved to bought had i not been asleep. curses! but yeah its been an intresting expierence

really wanted that foreman grill :frowning:

Did a little number crunching while waiting for the next woot…

Not including the current woot (Home Digital Media Streamer) and Shipping/Handling the woot-off has raised $315,334.99.

That’s not a bad days work!

wait’s for woot’s IPO

I was going to buy one until I looked at eBay’s completed listings…They sell as low as $48 shipped…refurbed of course…but new ones same as here or close

this item is pretty sweet. I am looking forward to getting this.

new or used?

I am waiting for the Betty Crocker Easy Bake Oven to get posted! Please hurry up and buy.

at least they’re moving fast… what do you mean by the phones? did they accidentally show those too?

The bundle software bites, but there are some good freeware / opensource alternatives.

i think your times at the end are WACKY

new and refurbs …If I want one I’ll get it on eBay later, no rush today.