OmniMount 2 Shelf Flat Panel Video Table

A random memory…

I am reminded of the time on the set of ‘One From The Heart’ when I wheeled in a rack of windshields to the Junkyard set, and one of the windshields just Exploded!

Yes…I am bored.

tired

This will be here forever.

got to love when more people buy when item should be close to changing and jumps the time like 2 hours

It is a good thing I am working right now. I am waiting for a decent toddler bed from kids woot and/or something I could use from this woot-off. Including the Bag oh stuff. I have never bought the bag, and would be nice to try it out. How much does it go for on average anyway?

This is also of poor design…you only have room on that lower shelf for about 3 components, when they could have easily added another shelf in the middle!

I guess it’s a 50/50 chance if you receive the clear glass or the black

Item description and model number is for black…Picture is clear glass. Oh well, not worth gambling $100

Here’s what it’s supposed to look like:

http://www.omnimount.com/Virtual_Image/__thumbnail_602,300,70/library/Consumer/images/products/G362_LS_1.jpg

Product Link

unless your a Minimalist, less is better.

Sorry if there is another place to ask this, but how do I change my Avatar? I get to the part where it says “use this” But it is blank and and has a ? mark by it. Heck I just want to make my own custom funny looking guy.

I love OmniMount products. If I didn’t already have the Studio 3B stand, I’d get this and the multimedia shelf that was up earlier. :slight_smile:

I’m a Mickeymalist. A former Disney Studios employee!

And I need space for my Laser Disc player, VHS, DVD, Satellite Dish Receiver, Surround System Receiver, and whatever the Next New Thing will be!

and

I’m laughing at OmniMount’s customer support number:
1-800-MOUNT-IT

It’s probably best not to write that one down and leave it around the house.

if you have facebook you can use your profile pic from that, otherwise you get three or four choices for avitars or your profile page. just click your name.

It’s Woot’s way of saying “Get Lost We Made Enough Money From You Suckers.”

I really need the Big Orange Candelabra. I’ve never gotten one before and I’d sort of like one.

It is confusing, if I knew I’d be getting a black one, I’d buy it. But I don’t want a clear one. Oh well, maybe they will have it straightened out later today and bring it back, hopefully I’ll see it then and get one.

Hmmmmmm this seems like one of those things that I want to buy but am skeptical with out seeing it in person.

Tempered glass (properly packaged) does fine in shipping. I’ve had items like this ordered before and arrived without a scratch even though the box showed visible signs of wear (damaged corners and scuffs).

That said, I got a 3-shelf unit of similar construction for about $50 at Fry’s so this seems like not a great deal.

Oh well, Civilization 5 arrived today so an all-night Civ-Woot fest aint so bad!

I guess “need” is the wrong word.

I was using the term “need” as the same usage shown in the following scentence: I really need to use spell check.