OmniMount 2 Shelf Flat Panel Video Table

Description says “High gloss black color complements A/V equipment”.

Picture shows clear glass.

???Confused???

lol, great ref

BAM! It’s a TABLE folks. BEST THING since SLICED BREAD!!! YEAHHHH! (no)

Dear Woot,

WTB a Bag o crap and the monkey with the orange cape.

This time tomorrow sound good?

-Me

This stand might look good on the wall

WOW!?

Looks like 2 windshields w/a metal frame.

Bring back the camera. :stuck_out_tongue:

99 dullards for a hunk o glass … This could take a while, OR maybe its just the boss trying to get rid of the two in his rumpus room.

2 day woot off is good…economy is turning around. This could be a foating bar instead of a TV shelf, or a woot wine holder book or cd holder…put some bling on it and re sell it as something else and make some money.

I can’t believe it! I bought this exact table 5 years ago for 99.99 free shipping for my new LCD TV from Amazon. I’ve since given the table to my Dad, and mounted the TV on the wall.
Excellent table by the way.

As cool as a Warlords Cocktail cabinet would be, the Atari 2600 homebrew version called Medieval Mayhem is just as much fun… and you could play it on whatever TV you attach to this table!

very drunk, waiting for something even i can want

[link=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0015AD5EW/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0015A6UQ2&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0AKG1VXJKB3C73S76WX6]amazon has the glass one for $395[/link] and [link=http://www.amazon.com/OmniMount-G362-DARK-60-Inch-Stellar-2-Shelf/dp/B0015A6UQ2]the black one for $257[/link]. not a bad deal…

bah, won’t hold my 65" Plasma…

There is a banner ad for a wall mount on top of this page, and its less expensive.

EPIC FAIL!!

how do you figure ?

I have held my tongue, but I will go ahead and now say that this woot-off has been beyond disappointing. So much so that I probably won’t give much mind to the next one…making it take that much longer for all you other saps to get past all the roombas and other same-old-stuff that has shown up on the last 5 woo-offs. Like the paint sprayer. If you need to get rid of them that badly, drop the price more and just sell the suckers out. Forever. Move on. We are all tired of seeing the stupid things.

Kids Woot has been an enormous joke as well. Best-Lock, Thomas, Blankets, Onsies, Repeat.

Anyone want to buy an extra of these and hang onto it til I move? I’d rather not have the “too much crap lying around the house” argument with my mom again.

No? Dang.

So, does this mean woot is dead?