OmniMount 3 Shelf Audio Tower Stand

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
give me wooters.us or give me death!

OmniMount 3 Shelf Audio Tower Stand [New] - $79.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * OmniMount G303 Grey Audio Tower Stand – 3 Shelf

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Product Website

Product Manual (PDF)

Amazon Link

Here it is at Amazon

edit: bdecker - already linked - play fair!

$85 shipped? Seriously?

What has happened to the woot I once knew?

will this tip over easily

Huh?

Well, you could always pay more everywhere else, I suppose.

Wouldn’t a subwoofer rattle violently on this?

I own the G304 (4 shelf unit)and would have rather gotten this 3 shelf unit, preferably at Woot’s price. You wouldn’t put a subwoofer on this, just components.

Has good cable management, solid weight so it won’t tip and the glass is thick enough to feel like it won’t shatter.

Very much worth it if you need shelving for your components.

This is the new Toff.Woot.com

Evidently each of those shelves can support 50 lbs of expensive equipment. It weighs 76 pounds, which would imply it is substantial. Also a pain to move.

This is for shelving your collection of amps and such, not speakers.

So, in the product website’s picture…they couldn’t find something to put on the top shelf and just settled for a couple decorative vases? In that case, why would I waste my money?

At 2.5ft tall, I’m not sure this is much of a “tower”.

Why would you put a sub on a shelf?
(edit: realized you may not be into home theater so didn’t know what audio components meant, sorry)

I’m thinking this is not for holding subwoofers, but for holding receivers, amps, DVD/Blu-Ray players and game consoles. Maybe a television as well.

Obviously if $85 is too much for me, I don’t really care what it costs elsewhere. Unless someone is selling it in black for $30 or less, which is what I might be willing to pay.

Did you ever see Ghostbusters II? When they made the toaster dance? Something along those lines.

Yes. And even though it’s called an “Audio Tower,” you could use it for video components in a modern setting, such as an office or sitting room (e.g small TV on top, Cable/Satellite box, and Blu-Ray/DVD).

buzzillions

froogled

It’s $171.99 + 44.29 = 216.28 at Amazon (from buy.com). So what’s happened is that Woot’s deals have gotten even better!

This unit looks very solid - not a bad price at all.