OmniMount 3 Shelf Audio / Video Tower Stand

I win.

No.
They make some awesome stands. I have a Studio 3B and I absolutely love it. Granted, I got it for $32 on clearance…

It looks flimsy. Also in the picture from the read it’s missing a bolt on the top shelf.

good for a teens room for their video game system… looks as awkward as a teen though.

50 per shelf…

An Amazon review says 50lb per shelf.

I bought one - you can thank me later.

I wonder if this is sturdy enough to hold a person. I need a new diving board for my pool come spring.

it’s nearly 4 - no way this thing is gonna be gone by 4

U-GLY

probably a bit overkill, but im thinking it would make a decent night stand.

i have been looking for an inexpensive a/v stand…good timing.

Just about to mount my LCD in the corner of my room on the wall. Think this will fit well in a corner and hold my gear safely? It’s tough to find something that isn’t a full Corner TV stand, but will fit in a corner and not be gigantic. Difficult to tell from the pictures i guess. Anyone have any experience w/ it?

It still won’t support itself. Put one of these on one of the shelves and boom… So my prior statement was correct… It can’t hold itself.

I have one of these but it’s the other model. I like it.holes in the glass in the back to hide all the wiring.

You’re not purchasing Bernhardt furniture for $55. :slight_smile:

That’swhat I’m thinking too. BOC here we come!!!

I call this dangerous cat climbing toy. In fact all furniture with open air shelves is a dangerous cat climbing toy.

I actually tried to mount this in a corner as well and it doesn’t work. The glass shelves cannot be inserted in all the way, they hit the wall before they can be pushed back all the way

It’s got to at least be better than my leaning tower of receivers and consoles stacked on top of my subwoofer.