Omnimount Satellite Speaker Mount Kit

no color options? how drab.

In for two.

If i didn’t have heavy speakers that cost more than 150 sets of these things i would probably give them a try.

Are these Mac compatible?

Dear Woot Writing Staff,

Ewwwwww,

Love, Thatheard

The description for this one is really in the gutter. OMG.

add cheese and your done

I was just wondering how I should mount my speakers in my new apartment…apparently the correct answer was “for $2 plus shipping”

Mustard stands!! Yay!!

You can mount the base high up and then connnect the post with the speaker later. No more 2-man jobs :wink:

I bought a set of these in the last woot-off. They were easy to install and came with all the hardware you would ever need to attach them to your wall and speakers. My only suggestion is to use a slightly larger drill bit than they suggest; the hole was a little too small for the anchors otherwise.

That’s why you went out of business

Why does Wootbot have 5 quality posts?

Hmm, satellite - can I get UFOs to tune in off those funky looking things?

I WANTED 3!!! Had to settle on 2. Why limit my purchase amount woot?

just bought a set…then read the reviews that these more than likely won’t hold up my speakers.
not to self - if you see a w00t for $1.99, even though it seems like an awesome deal, you probably don’t need it!

Could I use these to mount my computer desktop speakers?

I’ve got these http://www.amazon.com/BOSE-Companion-Multimedia-Speaker-System/dp/B00011CNWG

I would buy more than 2 if Woot let me… this is a great deal.

As soon as my 19yo FINALLY moves out, we’re moving the 11yo into his room and taking the 11yo’s room and turning it into an exercise room. These mounts will be nice for surround sound while working the treadmill or recumbent bike for an hour.

Some questions have no answers.

This is one of those.

Haha, totally random item but so true.