On-ear headphones or earbuds?

On-ear headphones or earbuds?

1 Like

I personally like flat earbuds.

3 Likes

I have really tiny ears so usually earbuds kinda hurt my ears or fall out. I personally like headphones but as another said flat earbuds are alright.

3 Likes

I use the bone conduction heaphones. I honestly dont think I’ll ever go back to normal styles.

13 Likes

Radio Adidas GIF

10 Likes

Over-ear headphones :headphones:

9 Likes

In general I go with earbuds but when I worked in an office, I used big pink over the ear headphones so people didn’t have conversations with me and get mad I heard nothing but my podcast.

4 Likes

Earbuds dont fit my ears, give a heart if you have the same situation. Am i the only one? Do i have odd shaped ears? Please let me know.

14 Likes

Where is your cardbord for break dancin?

6 Likes

Talking about in-ear earbuds?

4 Likes

police speaker GIF by South Park
If I can’t delight all the neighbors in a one mile radius with my personal playlists then I don’t feel like I’m making the world a better place. Besides, headphones and earbuds cut down on my situational awareness. And my paranoia doesn’t like that…

camera brother GIF

4 Likes

15" woofers, 10" midrange and 4" tweeters hooked to a Yamaha amplifier. Had the cops come to the house several times asking me to turn it down for a few minutes because they are trying to write someone a ticket an acre away and they can’t hear each other. Country livin’, baby! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

You wear the amplifier on your head?

(That sounded less unfunny in my head.)

3 Likes

I love to listen on my Amazon echoes.

3 Likes

Country Boy! Hank Jr. inspired with Charlie Daniels… Aaron harmonizes.

1 Like

Excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean by flat earbuds?

1 Like

More like this:

And less like this:

images

5 Likes

Usually buds but when I travel I take one of each just so I can change it up.

I’ve never had an earbud stay in my ear more than 8 seconds.

6 Likes

When I heard of the technology, I found the cheapest option. Pretty impressive. Though, I still have to use ear plug to overcome some background noise.