Once Upon A Song...

We’ve got one word, two word and three word stories, but I think it’s high time to give this thing a different spin: a story using song titles. Here goes…

Me and Mrs. Jones

PWA: Burning down the Information Superhighway.

Waiting for the 7:18

Crazy Train

On The Dark Side

where the streets have no name.

I can only imagine

Dr. Feelgood

//Let’s tidy things up here…

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy

//ah, much better. :slight_smile:

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge.

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl,

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz, beating around the bush

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz, beating around the bush by the light of the silvery moon.

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz, beating around the bush by the light of the silvery moon. All the small things

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz, beating around the bush by the light of the silvery moon. All the small things that don’t impress me much

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz, beating around the bush by the light of the silvery moon. All the small things that don’t impress me much, It’s All Understood.