Once Upon A Song...

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz, beating around the bush by the light of the silvery moon. All the small things that don’t impress me much, It’s All Understood. All along the watchtower

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz, beating around the bush by the light of the silvery moon. All the small things that don’t impress me much, It’s All Understood. All along the watchtower, How Does A Duck Know

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz, beating around the bush by the light of the silvery moon. All the small things that don’t impress me much, It’s All Understood. All along the watchtower, How Does A Duck Know the way you make me feel

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz, beating around the bush by the light of the silvery moon. All the small things that don’t impress me much, It’s All Understood. All along the watchtower, How Does A Duck Know the way you make me feel? Because I love you.

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz, beating around the bush by the light of the silvery moon. All the small things that don’t impress me much, It’s All Understood. All along the watchtower, How Does A Duck Know the way you make me feel? Because I love you. Let’s twist again

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz, beating around the bush by the light of the silvery moon. All the small things that don’t impress me much, It’s All Understood. All along the watchtower, How Does A Duck Know the way you make me feel? Because I love you. Let’s twist again all alone

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz, beating around the bush by the light of the silvery moon. All the small things that don’t impress me much, It’s All Understood. All along the watchtower, How Does A Duck Know the way you make me feel? Because I love you. Let’s twist again all alone in the moonlight

[QUOTE=Orcrist42, post:27, topic:137631]
Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz, beating around the bush by the light of the silvery moon. All the small things that don’t impress me much, It’s All Understood. All along the watchtower, How Does A Duck Know the way you make me feel? Because I love you. Let’s twist again all alone in the moonlight. How can I remember

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz, beating around the bush by the light of the silvery moon. All the small things that don’t impress me much, It’s All Understood. All along the watchtower, How Does A Duck Know the way you make me feel? Because I love you. Let’s twist again all alone in the moonlight. How can I remember that thing you do

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz, beating around the bush by the light of the silvery moon. All the small things that don’t impress me much, It’s All Understood. All along the watchtower, How Does A Duck Know the way you make me feel? Because I love you. Let’s twist again all alone in the moonlight. How can I remember that thing you do…think!

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz, beating around the bush by the light of the silvery moon. All the small things that don’t impress me much, It’s All Understood. All along the watchtower, How Does A Duck Know the way you make me feel? Because I love you. Let’s twist again all alone in the moonlight. How can I remember that thing you do…think!

Brain damage

Brain damage cuts like a knife

Brain damage cuts like a knife to the end

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz, beating around the bush by the light of the silvery moon. All the small things that don’t impress me much, It’s All Understood. All along the watchtower, How Does A Duck Know the way you make me feel? Because I love you. Let’s twist again all alone in the moonlight. How can I remember that thing you do…think! Brain damage cuts like a knife to the end. and you and I

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz, beating around the bush by the light of the silvery moon. All the small things that don’t impress me much, It’s All Understood. All along the watchtower, How Does A Duck Know the way you make me feel? Because I love you. Let’s twist again all alone in the moonlight. How can I remember that thing you do…think! Brain damage cuts like a knife to the end. and you and I still

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz, beating around the bush by the light of the silvery moon. All the small things that don’t impress me much, It’s All Understood. All along the watchtower, How Does A Duck Know the way you make me feel? Because I love you. Let’s twist again all alone in the moonlight. How can I remember that thing you do…think! Brain damage cuts like a knife to the end. and you and I still stuck inside of Mobile with the Memphis blues again.

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz, beating around the bush by the light of the silvery moon. All the small things that don’t impress me much, It’s All Understood. All along the watchtower, How Does A Duck Know the way you make me feel? Because I love you. Let’s twist again all alone in the moonlight. How can I remember that thing you do…think! Brain damage cuts like a knife to the end. and you and I still stuck inside of Mobile with the Memphis blues again. How do you tell someone

Me and Mrs. Jones Waiting for the 7:18 Crazy Train where the streets have no name. I can only imagine Dr. Feelgood in the Navy where the boys are livin’ on the edge. I wish, when I was a little girl, all the young dudes putting on the ritz, beating around the bush by the light of the silvery moon. All the small things that don’t impress me much, It’s All Understood. All along the watchtower, How Does A Duck Know the way you make me feel? Because I love you. Let’s twist again all alone in the moonlight. How can I remember that thing you do…think! Brain damage cuts like a knife to the end. and you and I still stuck inside of Mobile with the Memphis blues again. How do you tell someone “If you love someone, set them on fire”?