One Cheer For Broccoli

I don’t do broccoli, even if it is a neat design!

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Help promote this shirt! For those with overnight delivery, let the rest of the universe.woot know how wonderful this on an actual shirt! Click here and post a picture!

… This one looks like it will probably sell well. I hate broccoli and vegetables, so pass. It is a very cute broccoli though. Eating it would be mean.

I <3 Broccoli

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif *My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race Help promote this shirt! Click here and post a picture!

Ew! No cheese on the broccoli!

Congratulations on the print. :slight_smile:

I love it! The broccoli looks so happy!

Love this one.

However, I’d rather eat the shirt than actual broccoli.

I admit, I love my broccoli. I might have to get this. :slight_smile:

Yay broccoli- I love broccoli. I’m tempted to buy this for my girlfriend who doesn’t eat vegetables, or for myself to wear around her :smiley: I’m slightly bothered by the face, it seems a bit bizarre on the realistic broccoli…hmm what to do…

Wow. I’m sorry for everyone who has ever submit a daily and been declined

Always remember… no matter how hard you try, you can’t hide broccoli in a glass of milk.

I’d certainly be in for one if I hadn’t bought about 4 woot shirts in the past 2 weeks :frowning:

I dunno, I’ll think on it

Always remember… no matter how hard you try, you can’t hide broccoli in a glass of milk.

Cool shirt.
But not one I think I could get. It’s a bit too unreal for me. ^_^;

I am sure it’s going to sell really well though. :slight_smile:

Yep, for me it’s in the category with brussel sprouts and cauliflower. No thanks. Yay taco, otoh…

good luck. this one will be tough product to move.
i keep wondering what woot’s requirement for a weekly shirt is.
“shirt to paint a garage in” or “shirt to use to dry your dog after rain”

I find this a disappointing woot. I don’t even think the design is that original, just some cartoonish brocolli with eyes and a mouth. Pass At least its not as bad as the rocket one