One Crap to Rule Them All

Been trying all day and after many near misses, I finally finally finally got one! Now I really should get back to work…

My first Woot purchase…not so hard.

I see a screaming monkey, was this the last crap bag of the end of the woot off? I wonder.

Anyone know approximately how many went out on this wootoff??

Fifth try-Yes! Thank you Woot!
BOC happy dance! The simple things make me happy!

I got one!

Wow. nabbed it on what looks like the last one! I might have to celebrate by getting a screaming monkey or two. Thanks Woot

Yes, Many of us have bought them before. It’s the lure of the unknown gift.
You can search for woot crap bags on youtube to see some of the things people get. :slight_smile:

Didn’t even realize craps have gone up in price!

I told myself that I wouldn’t try for one this time. I couldn’t resist and snagged one on the first try! Hope the wife doesn’t find out, because I told her I was done since the others were supper crappy.

More than likely it was the last one for the Woot Off

Same thing here after the last one and how disappointed she was in what I got…it is the rush and excitement though

After too may years to count, finally got a B of C!!! I’m stoked. What was there like 3 offered in 30 minutes, never saw that before. A bit too late on the first 2, but napped the 3rd!

Look at the last ones here

http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=6165369&pageindex=1&replycount=1019

Yay I lucked out and snagged a bag of crap tonight! Grats everyone else who got one! :wink:

My first crap since 2010!

Had to step away.

So the Woot off is really over! Yea! I did get a last bag offering in the wootoff! How close of a shave is that! Been trying off and on since it started yesterday. :slight_smile:

Congrats! Glad you finally scored one. Woot!

Didn’t know it was going on since yesterday
Have ALL notifications on app
first notification was I guess third to last BAG stop changing abbreviation messed up algorithm

Didn’t know there would be more
There was 100%… said it was added to cart (I was signed in and could see the five other items in cart)
Went to check out and tells me to log in - I use AMAZON, so I tried and just sat there no response.
Tried refresh - STILL LOGGED IN TO WOOT WITH AMAZON

Tried to checkout - had to login like I wasn’t… still didn’t work… every time I tried I had to re-add the bag while the other items stayed put

Every other page worked, tried logging in to amazon and payments which worked.

Still wouldnt work - telling me 89percent left at this point.

Kept trying over and over and said sold out… and all of the sudden when I tried to check out with the items in my cart and immediately let me move to place order with my info.

WHAT THE …

I’m sure you woot can fill in the blank.

Not OK.

Same story here.

I feel like it’s there just to taunt me.