ONE $ENTENCE $TORY

Just as the title suggests, except whoever makes the funniest sentences (that make sense) win! Well, theres no prize but maybe the woot people will read this and think it proper to give out a free shirt. Ill start out. P.S, add to this story I start.

Once upon a time there was a colony of rabid sea horses.

Just as the title suggests, except whoever makes the funniest sentences (that make sense) win! Well, theres no prize but maybe the woot people will read this and think it proper to give out a free shirt. Ill start out. P.S, add to this story I start.

Once upon a time there was a colony of rabid sea horses. How does a sea horse get rabies you ask?

By clinging onto things too much of course!

Once upon a time there was a colony of rabid sea horses. How does a sea horse get rabies you ask? By clinging onto things too much of course!

NOTE: If you remove the [ quote] and the [ /quote] you will get better story format. :slight_smile:

lol, because of the seahorses addictedness to clinging onto things they went into a rampage.