One In Every Group

Diana, your shirts are always so adorable! :smiley:

“There’s one in every group…two in mine actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions.”

This is awesome! While not exactly the same, it reminded me of my new kitten who is fascinated with the mouse - both the physical one and the virtual one.

Oh! So adorable! I don’t think I could bear to wear it because of the look of abject terror on the little vole’s face, but I’m in love with the sweet eager little nerd.

You do realize the derby was “Three’s a Crowd” not “Three’s Company”, right? Otherwise I would have expected more Joyce Dewitt in the entries.

That strange green radioactive glow must have something to do with their newfound super intelligence!

It’s actually a subtle commentary on Microsoft, Apple, and Linux. Linus Torvalds, portrayed at the right, is affectionately known to his close friends as “Content Weasel”.

Congrats, Diana!

A wired mouse? Obviously he doesn’t shop on Woot.

NO WIRED MICE!!!

The honey badger doesn’t give a

Thanks for the info. I also like how the weasel with the angry looking mouse in its mouth has an eyebrow raised.

Congrats Diana!

Wait…
What??
Really?!

That’s pretty cool :slight_smile: Wish I lived there I might be inclined to donate some shirts!

I like mice too

My first shirt.woot! after enjoying the designs but not hitting the button for three months now. This shirt’s perfect; we’ve got a household full of computer geeks and ferrets! (Okay, only two ferrets, but they fill up the house with their antics…)

Ok, I’m not sure if you guys get this. You see, the thing in the weasel’s mouth is a computer mouse. It shares a name with an animal, also called a “mouse”. It is a visual “word play” sort of reference. It is probably a little over most of your heads, and I’m not sure anyone has ever realized that the computer mouse and the animal called the mouse share a name! I’m going to pass because I don’t want to get strange looks from people, to whom I’ll need to explain what I just explained to you all.

I’m holding out for a shirt with Mario saying “That’s what SHE said!”

THAT is worth 12 bucks to me.

****Also, Ferrets smell like bratwurst farts.

congrats Diana!!:smiley:

No printing of third place at shirt = two days of same product being sold on all sites? sweet!

I did not see this coming woot!

Well done.

Debut day: 560, all on imported Anvil blanks. :frowning:

Whoa whoa whoa. That’s not right at all the artist link I have says the sells were 1086 right before the site went down so unless there’s something REALLY odd going on the sales figures aren’t correct.

Reserved / Sold / Shipped: 1086 of 6000