One of Those Days

I hear ya…I have a fear of being stabbed in the head with a flat head screwdriver thanks to Secret Window

Very nice shirt, but about the artist write-up- please say that Woot! is giving up using lovingly-held, sacred religious beliefs in an offhand, even snarky manner, for Lent. My family, proudly wearing our Woot! shirts everywhere except church, thank you.

The real question is… do they fill those pens themselves, or do they still get them from a pen factory? Has capitalism even reached the ocean, where buying pens is less expensive than making your own?

I didn’t know there were still Limp Bizkit fans out there.

Its just one of those days
Feelin’ like a freight train
First one to complain
Leaves with an INK stain…

And if my day keeps goin’ this way I just might break somethin’ tonight…

THANKS!
that made my night

I wonder what they are drinking. normal coffee, or some kind of jellyfish juice?

I’m going to go out on a limb here, and suggest that maybe they have too many tentacles?

edit: Nope, 10 is the right count. My head must have been in a cloud.

LOL this would be a perfect time for an escape covering jet of ink!

Squids aren’t racist. They’ll eat everyone, even other squids.

“You’ve got blue on you.”

Is it really pen ink or is it from bashing zombie squids? (you know, like from “Shaun of the Dead”)

why do squids need ink if they pee out ink

I think I failed the Rorschach test. Is the ink stain supposed to look like something? Cause all I see is a soft-shelled Zoidberg.

Is the lack of pants really that much of an issue when your head looks like a penis? How about a hat?

aww come on… and it was the pen my daughter gave me!

“So Jimmy, what’d the boss want you in his office for?”
“Oh nothing big… Just another promotion.”
“Why congratulations! Say… What’s that stain on your shirt?”

Ika Musume, de geso?

http://sadpanda.us/images/399301-RQYH7U1.jpg

So I’ve heard of squids shooting ink out of their bodies when they sense danger but I didn’t know it came out of their NIPPLES!!!

Congrats Charity, this shirt is amazing and should a zillion!

You have a lot to learn about squid nipples.

Heavy Water ²H2O

Snurk.

Funny tee, Charity! Congrats on printing. :slight_smile: