2 One Thousand One 2007 North Coast Pinot Noir
2 One Thousand One 2008 North Coast Pinot Noir
CT links above

GS links below
One Thousand One 2007 North Coast Pinot Noir
One Thousand One 2008 North Coast Pinot Noir

Kent Winery on Twitter

Winery website

The 2006 is on sale at K&L for $16.99 (different ava)

Hooray! Nothing to tempt me for an order today!

One Thousand One Pinot Noir Four - Pack by Kent Rasmussen
Ongoing Sale: http://wine.woot.com/monday/
Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: mill
Speed to first woot: 0m 7.423s
Last wooter to woot: jkdaaa

Damn it mill… got the clue though! Rattage please?

$12.50/bottle for any PN that tastes better than fruit punch is amazing. It’s KR. It will taste much better than fruit punch = A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

What is the significance of 1001?

Kent is the best. He was so gracious to the PSychos when we showed up at his place, and tasted some other of his wines. Maybe we’ll get some KRPS later this week? Who knows.

Kent is also a really talented winemaker. As I’m fond of saying, his PS was my gateway drug into loving wine and PS especially.

Basically, if Kent put his name on anything, I’d get at least one. Even Chard-oh-no.

Do we get an autographed bottle?

I liked his Viognier! This could be nice.

How the Hell did mill order in <10seconds?!?!

I guess I can’t be #1, but I’m available to RAT! :wink:

These seem to have screw caps. I’m currently collecting corks…

It was a pleasure meeting Kent in NYC on March 10th. We didn’t try this wine but did sample 4 others- a chard, his regular pinot, a ramsay pinot and a ramsay merlot. Great stuff and a great guy. And we got to meet his lovely wife as well!

Send me a case of this and I’ll send you 12 corks from some AMAZING Pinot Noirs! :smiley:

= broken SIWBM for sure.

CT '07
CT '08

Edit: Oh, there’s the Cesare

Why did you stop including the related grapestories links? The format there seems easier to read. I wonder if there is a link on the CT pages to switch over to GS without having to cut & paste and worry about pulling up a different wine when switching back and forth…

From the description…

That makes me nervous. But somehow, it also intrigues me. Science, graveyards, wine? I must hear more.

So is this a concern, screwcaps? Maybe someone from the “Better in the Know” wine community can explain. Do I really need them on thier side for cellaring?

Also, what is the drinkability window on these?

thanks,

K-Rokk

Can anyone compare Kent’s Pinot Noir’s to my current Woot favorite PN, Roessler Bluejay?

Or even to the ever controversial (but very good) Radog PN?

What PS said. There is no way I could resist this, although I am - yet again - out of storage space, I had to buy a set. MUST DRINK WINE MORE RAPIDLY!