One Thousand One Pinot Noir Four - Pack by Kent Rasmussen

This is good stuff! At least the 2007 is. We just had a bottle the other night. Maybe buy more now…

What’s this?! How did I beat Cesare to the party???

One Thousand One Pinot Noir Four - Pack by Kent Rasmussen
$44.99 + $5 shipping
Condition: Red
Products:
2 One Thousand One 2007 North Coast Pinot Noir
2 One Thousand One 2008 North Coast Pinot Noir
CT links above

Didn’t I JUST buy a case of this? Sigh… I haven’t even opened one yet.

Not a huge Pinot fan, but I hear such great things about all of Kent’s wines. In for one with hopes of educating my palate.

This wine is good!
Ordered 2 sets the last time and finished already one bottle. - It’s an easy-to-drink Pinot. Not too much depth but a lot of fruit. Actually a wine I could drink every day and definitely worth the money.

In for 3. Gotta try and break the bank this month. I just picked up 4.5 cases of wine locally and still have room for 40 more bottle in my racks.

Exactly what I would say. Just drank some of this lovely juice last night.
Decent enough, nice floral nose with some smoke to it. Once it opens a bit, not too long, it’s a very pleasant all-around drinking wine. For an everyday wine, this one is a pleaser in my opinion.
You can’t go wrong having a bunch of bottles of this lying around, I might just buy more. There goes the budget…thanks woot-offs. :stuck_out_tongue:

I also bought this last time around. I’ve only had the 2007 and, for the money, it’s pretty hard to beat. Definitely recommended. Quality Cali PN for THAT price? Unheard of.

I tried the 2007 last night…

Cannot be beat at 12.5/btl!

Pretty easy to drink - great wine for the summer.

After all of the good reviews from April 5, I couldn’t resist. I’d like to get three, but my credit card conscience insists on only one.

I was about to buy this, but at final checkout, it shows “1” of each bottle, not two, for a total of TWO bottles in the order. Is that right or is it FOUR total?

Finally - in for one. There is a lot going on in the wine world today. I hope everyone has deep pockets :):slight_smile:

I just had the same inner conflict… One of these days I’m going to go in for three.

This is scrum deliciouso wine!! I had it with smoked turkey,smoked pork loin and some jalapeno sausage. I was surprised that the acidity of the wine could hang with the sausage. It complimented the turkey and pork loin very well. A great sipping pinot…

Has anyone had to 2008? I hear a lot of comments on the '07 but not the '08. If it’s as good as the '07 I might jump in.

Its 2 of the '07’s and 2 or the '08’s…

You want 2 One Thousand One 2007 North Coast Pinot Noir(s).

You want 2 One Thousand One 2008 North Coast Pinot Noir(s).

I bought three 4-packs last time around. Took two bottles to a party on Friday night - one of the '07s and one of the '08s. I’d say the '07 was a little deeper with more red fruits. both were wonderful, though and a great deal ($11.67/bottle if you buy a case).

A hint - pour about half a glass, recap (easy with a screwcap) and then shake the bejesus out of the bottle for thirty seconds. Makes a big difference.

Please explain. What are the benefits? Is it like a quick and dirty way to aerate?

I’m in for 2 which means I’ll have 8 bottles, I could spare one to try this.

I now have 18 bottles from W.W pending delivery…ouch!