One Thousand One Pinot Noir Four - Pack by Kent Rasmussen

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
the wooters.us effect

One Thousand One Pinot Noir Four - Pack by Kent Rasmussen - $44.99 + $5 shipping

2 * One Thousand One 2007 North Coast Pinot Noir, 2 * One Thousand One 2008 North Coast Pinot Noir

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Previous Woot

Cesare’s links:

Products:
2 One Thousand One 2007 North Coast Pinot Noir
2 One Thousand One 2008 North Coast Pinot Noir
CT links above

GS links below
One Thousand One 2007 North Coast Pinot Noir
One Thousand One 2008 North Coast Pinot Noir

Kent Winery on Twitter

Winery website

The 2006 is on sale at K&L for $16.99 (different ava)

One Thousand One Pinot Noir Four - Pack by Kent Rasmussen
$44.99 + $5 shipping
Condition: Red
Products:
2 One Thousand One 2007 North Coast Pinot Noir
2 One Thousand One 2008 North Coast Pinot Noir
CT links above

Good deal, decent Pinot for the price. Not nearly as good as the KR-branded Carneros stuff though.

Heard great things and all, but I’ve managed to buy nothing but my Bargain on Chimpanzees all day, and I’m going to stick with it. Cheers!

How do you know this within a few seconds of the deal changing - lucky guess? premonition? inside information? :slight_smile:

Nice!

Been away all day working, I flip on the Woot-off and I walk into this deal.

Sigh!

I am a practicing wizard, and I know well in advance. Woot just won’t let me post until the item is offered, and they frown on the use of magic on their website.

:wink:

This was pretty good. Want to order but wife will possibly harm me if I order and this arrives at the same time as the TLC, even though I gifted her a case.

I picked these up for my sister when they were offered before. She loves Pinot Noir, so figured I was safe – she LOVED them. So, now that I know a wine she really likes, I’m happy I can get a few more bottles… :slight_smile:

You won’t find a better PN for the price.

LOVED this! Absolutely in for another :wink:

I’ve had the 2006, and it’s very nice, if not my favorite. At this price, though, it’s a fantastic deal.

Pinot Noir is considered the healthiest of all wines!

edit: my order keeps getting stuck on “processing.” Oh those muggles!

Whites. Please whites. PWEEEEZE!!!

Previous post on screw caps

Ordered one of these last time, good stuff.

Your avatar is from LOTR. FAIL! :tongue:

I don’t know why but I’m just not a Pinot guy. What’s wrong with my palate? Have I not drank long enough?

Bought two, what the hell…

Pinot tends to be a lighter bodied wine so if you’re into BIG wines, then it’s just a palate thing. I like pinots but with certain foods or during summer.