OnePlus 6T A6013 128GB (Unlocked)

OnePlus 6T A6013 128GB (Unlocked)

Does this have 6GB or 8GB of RAM?

Hi there. This one has 8GB.

This is pretty good deal for the specs but this is almost a firesale… One Plus is set to announce the OnePlus 8 Series on 04.14. You might be able to find a Oneplus 7 series for around this price (maybe $50 more) after that announcement. Still not bad but can probably get more bang for the buck waiting till that announcement is over. You could buy and have the 30 day return policy if crazy deal occurs. There are going to be a ton of Snapdragon 765 phones coming out soon that have 5G and perform fairly close in spec. There are even rumors of a “OnePlus 8 Lite” 5G phone that may be in the $399 area (again rumors).

4 Likes

Is it T-Mobile version? If not, why it is single SIM?

On Amazon some people complained they got model 6010 instead of 6013. I wonder if that will be the same problem here.

Ours is shipping direct from one of our vendors, not from Amazon. Should be good.

Does it work with prepaid plans such as straight Talk

I just received my OnePlus 6T and on the box, there is a T-Mobile logo. This looks like a T-Mobile phone, not the International Unlocked version. I am debating if I should send it back. Based on the description “(Unlocked)” I was expecting an International version, not a T-Mobile version.

Hi there. The title said it was a

OnePlus 6T A6013 128GB (T-Mobile and GSM + Verizon Unlocked)

So it’s a T-Mobile phone unlocked for GSM & Verizon.

However, if you’re unhappy with it, reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Since it is a T Mobile version, it will have some bloatware and get less frequent updates. You can load pure Oxygen OS on it but then you have to install updates manually because they won’t come over the air.

1 Like

just received the phone, switched over from s8+ on Verizon. i’d recommend to anybody. There is a known software issue with Verizon users using this t-mobile phone, just upgrade to Android 10 and turn on and off the spam filter on the Verizon wireless website and now it’ working fine

1 Like

It doesn’t state anywhere it’s a T-Mobile branded phone. You need to clearly state that fact. (T-Mobile and GSM + Verizon Unlocked). All this tells me is that it’s an unlocked phone that will work on Verizon, T-Mobile and other GSM networks. The other poster is correct, the phone is filled with T-Mobile bloatware and the important security updates will be very slow or non-existent unless you’re using it on the T-Mobile network!! I expect a lot more from an Amazon company.

2 Likes

Will this phone work in Canada?

This may help:

What is return policy?

How frequently this phone gets update?

This may help a little bit, but is not the definitive answer: OnePlus 6 and 6T update tracker: All the latest updates - Android Authority

The regular version gets updated every other month unless a bug slows Oneplus down. Overall, Oneplus seems to be the best updating their phones. The reason they can do that is that their version of Android has few extra (but possibly useless) features compared to other brands so updating the software is relatively easy. However the T Mobile version being sold here has extra bloatware and will likely be slower to get updates. You can get rid of the bloatware according to instructions on the Oneplus site but then you will have to manually install updates when they come out because they will not reach you over the air automatically as is the case with the normal (non Tmobile) Oneplus phones. But you will be able to due those manual updates in a timely manner.