Onkyo TX-NR595 7.2 Ch. Smart AV Receiver

Onkyo TX-NR595 7.2 Ch. Smart AV Receiver

Hi there. Soooooo, to protect other market listings, we’re listing this as “new, open box” but they may look and seem new when you receive them.

Remember that Onkyo used to have serious reliability issues with these receivers. I got 4 replacements before I gave up. There’s plenty of people who say this isn’t true, or isn’t true anymore. I’m sure they’ll be here soon to insult me. Do your own research before buying anything, especially Onkyo

Ugh. I’ve been struggling with this all day. Had an 805 or 806 back in the day (2008ish). Failed. Now granted, Onkyo fixed it, but that’s a PITA even with an authorized service center two miles from me. Then got another about 5-6 years ago. It was starting to fail when I shelved it and replaced with a TX-NR626, which worked great for about four years. Now, intermittent cutting out once again. Even after all this, I was considering pulling the trigger here. But now that I’ve gone through the exercise of writing this out, it seems the smart answer is clear…