Onkyo TXRZ800 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver

Can we confirm warranty on this product? Woot page says 2 years. Onkyo website says 2 years for New, but 1 year for Refurbished

Want to pull the trigger, but definitely need to know about the warranty before I do.

Seems like a good discount. Wallyworld is 2-nd cheapest: http://www.walmart.com/ip/46999933?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227034336814&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=79539527816&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=130513921256&veh=sem

…Same warranty question posted on that WalMart page 12 days ago, about Open Box item. And no answer there either.

You are correct, it is one year. We were given incorrect info. The sale is fixed now. Sorry for the confusion.

I am interested in buying this, but I have a question about the networking capabilities in terms of Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth. Perhaps this is not the best forum to ask this question, but does anyone know if you can hook multiple separately manufactured devices via either Wi-Fi or Bluetooth so I could play my various Wi-Fi compatible speakers, like Sonos and Pioneer? Or even all my various Bluetooth speakers? I wouldn’t mind having to buy some type of additional accessories, like a multi-port wifi hub/splitter (if something like that even exists). The goal is to play the same song simultaneously on multiple wifi and/or Bluetooth speakers. Any suggestions would be most appreciated!!

I can almost guarantee that the bluetooth ability on this receiver is INBOUND - as in you can play music from your mobile device TO the receiver, not from the receiver to a bluetooth speaker.

And you’ll only ever be able to get Sonos speakers to sync with other sonos speakes. They only play with their own kind and by their own rules. If you want to sync your existing system with your Sonos speakers you need to buy the ludicrously overpriced Sonos Connect.

Correct. Bluetooth support is just for playing from your phone to the Onkyo. Wifi support is exclusively for the source named “Internet,” which has baseline access to pandora, spotify, DLNA, etc. No iWhatever, obviously, but I can stream DLNA from a network drive, play pandora, and stream bluetooth from various devices.

When it works, obviously. Onkyos don’t work reliably, and their warranty process leaves you without a sound system for 6-8 weeks.

Hold on! I purchased this in no small part because of the 2 year warranty promised in the Woot description. A warranty duration matching the factory new product warranty is a huge incentive toward the purchase of “reconditioned” electronic goods such as this.

Those of us who purchased based on information visible before this warranty “fix” are due a 2 year warranty as advertised.

I bought this AVR. My question: Is Woot an authorized Onkyo dealer. It appears that Onkyo extended warranty is only available only to purchases made from authorized dealers.

Anyone know how often this deal comes up? My THX certified amp blew last weekend and I’m in the market. This amp would fit the bill as an ideal replacement.