Only Memories

That bunny is one good painter - managed to stay completely clean despite all the splatters on the ground.

For some reason it reminds me of Who Framed Roger Rabbit

So much meaning in this shirt…great work as usual Patrick :smiley:

Attention Woot!: I will need a poster of this one. I’ll be looking for it during the next paper-item blitz :wink:

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous. This shows that we don’t always need pop culture or humor here at woot. We also enjoy a touch bittersweet melencholy.

Well done Patrickspens.

I am so glad this design won! I’m already in for one and I can’t wait to get it. Patrick has done an amazing job not only with the art, but the emotion and message that is supposed to be conveyed and this is a very meaningful one to me that really hits close to home. Thank you patrick!!

I thought the design was heartbreaking…and then I read the write up. Wow. I need to go listen to Nyan cat or something.

Wow I never thought as a guy I would be buying a bunny shirt but the contrast and gritty nature of this is just awesome enough for me to wear.

It makes me feel like a little part of me that died inside came back to life. I like it.

+1 for the artist description.

Now there were only memories of the dirt beneath her feet and feeling of grass sliding pass her as she ran. But she remembered it and marked that memory onto every surface she could.

Ah, I’m glad to see this one made it. One of my favorites in the last derby.

Efrafa: Watership Down.

Awww… sniff this is just too sad. :frowning:

well said. I figured this design would be a winner. makes me want to paint as well figure out a mood in which I would actually wear it.

wow, pretty and also sad. reminds me of Madagascar the kids’ movie and Big Yellow Taxi the song

I’m digging the Watership Down theme in the writeup. It’s actually making me like the shirt more, even though it’s basically unrelated.

Sorry Mr. Bunny but you’re coming downtown with us. Graffiti is a serious problem in this city.

That was the first thing that popped into my head before I even saw the description :\

I saw a cartoon version of that when I was a kid and it had a lasting effect on me. I couldn’t remember what it was called till just now though, and now I feel like I should try to find it again.

Anyway, really nicely done shirt, but I don’t think I can buy it. I’ll get too depressed.

What a dark, dark shirt…