Only one chance to out Smart Monte..... hummm?

As is normal… the opening instructions remind the players to check for a prize once a day. And you’ll need five correct answers before checking for a prize. But, when I play the trivia game (regardless of my game score) I Must press check for a prize the first time I play. There’s no other option. Bummer.
Anyone else??

You can push the exit game button at the top if you feel you aren’t doing well and start again. If the same questions come up, I pick a different answer if I got it wrong before. You may have to exit the game before it ends a few times ( be sure to exit before you run out of time), but you will eventually get to a winning score that way. Good luck!:blush:

2 Likes

What I tried last… after hitting exit, logging out of woot and restarting phone I tried the game… was still stuck at the screen where you select prize button or exit again. Hummmm
I’ll give your steps a try next go-round. :blush: thanks

Yeah…you have to exit the game before it ends. Otherwise it is too late.

Got ya! “The missing step!” Thanks, again.

1 Like

Same happens every time to me also! I would like to try and win by trying a few times but it won’t let you do it unless like you said to forfeit the game. Hope it’s a glitch but it happens all the time.

Yes. Tip above said exit Before game ends to get better score. I’m gonna try it next time!

I did that also but didn’t work on that particular game.

Ugh. Great. Arrrgh!! All hope, is now,… Lost! Oh nooooooo…

I think you should try it before you give up hope…or not I guess. Just saying it works for me. Not sure why others can’t exit before the game ends and start again. I’ve done it multiple times.:woman_shrugging:

Will do. It’s hard for me to give up! :+1:t2:
great job wow GIF

1 Like

I played a game a few days ago at around 12:05am and I won a BOC and it wasn’t even on a Saturday which is when you can specificallyplay for chances at BOC’s! Keep playing, CloverPine5469, rewards are out there!

1 Like

They sometimes mix up which day offers the B0C.

:slightly_smiling_face:

It helps keep things interesting.

On the downside, it gives me one less thing to complain about.

:angry:

1 Like

I played a game a few days ago at around 12:05am and I won a BOC and it wasn’t even on a Saturday which is when you can specificallyplay for chances at BOC’s! Keep playing, CloverPine5469, rewards are out there!

1 Like

Will do! Thanks

1 Like

It’s just part of a great game to excite everyone. And I personally think it’s a great way to keep us on our feet, or at least close to Woot and all the fantastic Wooters! Just give Montie & Mortimer a chance :ok_hand::infinity::key::gift_heart::monkey::two_hearts:

That’s really exciting and awesome for you sharing your experience! And I’m so glad to hear that you feel like this might be the best time for my chances for the same exciting BOC :sunglasses::two_hearts::ok_hand::key::infinity::sparkling_heart: