Ooma Telo VoIP Home Phone System

[Preview 1]

Ooma Telo VoIP Home Phone System
Price: $59.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days. (Thursday, Dec 24 to Tuesday, Dec 29) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Ooma Telo VoIP Home Phone System) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Ooma Telo VoIP Home Phone System) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Ooma - Google Shopping Telo VoIP Home Phone System)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
10/29/2015 - $59.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (2 comments)
8/26/2015 - $59.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (1 comments)
7/17/2015 - $69.99 - Click To See Discussion (53 comments)

10/28/2015 - $59.99 (Woot Plus)
9/23/2015 - $69.99 (Woot Plus)
7/28/2015 - $69.99 (Woot Plus)

We’ve had this system for many years now.
We really love it!!!

Time to learn all about Ooma

Best thing i ever bought…sound quality with oOMA is excellent. My bill is under 5.00 a month…the downside is that if your internet is down your ooma is down also…
No regrets.

Can this unit back drive the other wired phones in my home if I plug it into the wall, presuming pots is disconnected?

Been thinking about making the jump, but not sure if my DSL is fast enough to support phone and our computing needs?

We also ditched cable years ago and depend upon streaming through Roku for TV now.

Wow, made me look at my Woot! order history, I bought one 5 years ago! That’s $1800 (at least, land line rates have probably gone up ) I’ve saved…so far. Works great, sounds like a regular phone. One line from my router goes to the Ooma, from the Ooma to a Chromebook in the kitchen. Another router line goes direct to a media PC, plus I have a few devices on WiFi. Never any issues with this setup.

I don’t have mine set up that way but it is an option. Distributing Ooma to All Telephone Jacks | Home Phone | Support

We bought a refurb for $99 through Woot about 3 years ago. Really love it. Our bill is about $15/month, because we pay an extra $10/month for the premium account so we can get our voicemails sent to our e-mail account. One really nice thing was when we moved to a different city a couple of years ago, it was extremely easy to move our phone service. Just plugged it in to our new internet connection and boom, we have the same phone number. The only thing we had to do was change our address on our Ooma account so that emergency services would know where to go to in case of a 911 call. I understand that others have taken their devices with them on vacation so they could get their calls while away from home, and that’s possible as long as the place you’re staying has a hard-wired connection available.

This is an amazing price for this Ooma Telo. I have never seen any new or reconditioned telo for less than $99. Ooma service works great. I pay less than $5 a month. You can’t beat it.

I’ve also had mine for several years with a $4/month tax fee. Advantages as I see it:
Independent of which internet provider I use.
Great sound quality.
Cheap.
I can use with my choice of phones.

I have used it over a wireless range extender and it still worked! Very easy to set up and it’s reliable.

Only if you follow their “preferred” setup instructions. Ours is downstream of our router with the proper priority/forwarding of ports and the quality is still excellent with no impact on the rest of the internet in our house.

Also - stupid awesome price here

Yes it will work fine that way. I’ve had mine setup like that for the past year & it works great! Be sure to disconnect the landline connection at the outside junction box before you do though.

The audio delay I’ve experienced on many calls is very frustrating.

I’ve had this for over a year with 2 different internet providers. I’ve had it in front of and behind my router. I’ve changed the priority settings on my router, and I’ve spoken to Ooom support. My experience with the audio quality has not been good

But it is reliable and cheap.

I also got the Ooma wireless handset which provides worse audio quality than my own.

Don’t forget you may pay $35 to port your existing land line number, if I remember the price correctly.

I echo the other happy customers. I’ve had mine over 2 years and love it. It’s practically free. I have mine next to my wireless router on an ethernet connection, so if my wifi gets shaky, the phone is still good. I work from home a lot and live on conference calls, and have never had a problem with my ooma connection.

Perfect answer! Thanks!!!

Yes, I use my Telo that way.

If you can stream video, Ooma isn’t going to be a bandwidth issue. Word of warning though. Because DSL comes though your phone line, you might have an issue with the phone company keeping DSL, but disconnecting the phone to move it to Ooma.

This is a no-brainer. Pays off in 2 months over a dropped land line. Works w/fax. Works w/Google Voice and RingTo.