Ooma Telo VoIP Home Phone System

Who really uses home phones anymore when everyone has cell phones now a days?

I mean even cats have cell phones.

Or worse - Angry Girl Scouts.

so far it looks like only 1 person has bought this thing…

I always thought “Brigade of campers” was stupid. I assume the same 3 people keep saying it so it seems like “everyone” is using it.

I liked Bandolero of Carrots or Barrel of Carp.

I also like when people make up the words on the spot like Bracelets of Candy

Bruschetta on Crackers sounds amazing right now! Please Woot!

That isn’t as bad as long as they bring cookies.

Isn’t woot ever going to run out of these, I mean how long can you really try to sell this.
I really hope this is the end of these…

I never complain about woot, or to woot, and this is not a complaint.

But for some odd reason, every time I see this damn thing on woot, or a woot off. It makes me so mad, and I dont know why, and I dont even know what it does or doesnt do ?

You said it! Stone her! Jehovah! Jehovah!

yum! i mean…I don’t like tomatoes, but the crackers sound delish!

well, of course it was coming, it was just featured last month.

but seriously, where is my Beard of Cancer?

For what it’s worth - I bought one of these refurbished Ooma things over a year ago, it’s still going strong and it’s great. We pay $3 or $4 a month in fees/taxes and that’s it. The only caveat is: know how steady your internet connection is. If it drops momentarily while you’re on a call, the call drops.

I’m oncall for my job - I like knowing there is a secondary phone available if my cell phone runs out of juice or for some reason can’t get reception.

This is a good start.My phone bill is $4.26mo.with this.
After Olympics,cutting cable.

Will be paying $54.25 for 'net/phone instead of $154.+mo.
Going OTA only,with Terk HDTVa.

about to give up on the bag of chips. was hoping for lays

I usually don’t read or post in the discussions, but I did buy one of these (tested lots of others like MJ, etc). This one has so far been the best one. I’ve had it for nearly a year now and no regrets.

Bought one of these here on Woot in April for $139.99 - $25.00 rebate. Works great and have had ZERO issues.

I don’t really need a home phone anymore EXCEPT that this is the number I give on all paperwork (credit cards, online accounts, stores and takeout, etc.), so I don’t taint the sanctity of my cell phone number…That’s worth the $14.49/mo the first year (to amortize the Ooma) and $4.49/mo thereafter.

Did it! Love it! Worth it!

They are delicious. BBQ Wheat Thins.

Angry Girlscouts will…

Bring Our Cookies!