OPI 5-Piece Nail Polish Mystery Pack

Oh no! Make sure you tell CS.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

Awww, that is very sad (but as I said, not at all surprising - who ships glass bottles of polish in a tiny unpadded envelope?) - maybe only a couple broke and one or two are salvageable?

Contact CS, get a refund, wear gloves & clean up any unbroken ones with acetone.

2 Likes

Just got mine. Same set as above. Before I even opened the package, I was checking for damage, I was shocked they didn’t break. Has anyone tried the yellow or gold? I’m not really a fan of either color in general, but wondering how the look on.

1 Like

I sampled the gold on one nail before deciding to do my nails this week in the silver holo (sorry, I didn’t photo it). It is more pigmented than I expected and super sparklie, and I liked it even though I’m a “silver person” not a “gold person.”
I’m thinking it might be nice around the holidays, maybe just as an accent nail or to do gold french tips…

I don’t see myself wearing the yellow at all, and it will probably be given away.

1 Like

Well here I am again to just mention that mine have not shipped as of yet. I ordered 3 sets and am “thrilled” to learn that I will most likely get 3 of each color, but still holding out hope for a variety of sets -:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Got the same 5 it looks like everyone else did. Was hoping for some option to trade, but, that’s not happening. Going to make a lovely gift for one of my friends who wears sparkles and shiny. Keeping the matte yellow because a yellow that covers in one pass is worth it!
Shockingly, nothing was broken, but dang that was some sketch packaging for glass bottles of flammable materials!

2 Likes

I ordered 2 sets and also got the same colors as posted above and both mystery sets were the exact same. The weird part was the packing slip had a different price than what I was charged. No idea what’s going on :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

@gothchick I like the yellow too - if you paint a nail would you post a pic, would love to see what it looks like irl

@Wooter883391658 apparently someone had a bazillion of these 5 colors left - I was thinking we would see some variety amongst us

There does not seem to be any methodology to their shipping packaging - I have had super expensive, breakable items in an envelope, several times, but when I order the Woot screaming monkeys - those suckers are packaged with the utmost care

4 Likes

Here ya go. One coat (right) is a lil streaky, two coats (left) is decent coverage.

4 Likes

@ArmyDiva And in case anyone else was wondering, here are all 5 shades (2 coats, with and without flash).

7 Likes

Thanks! I ended up just painting a hand and then taking it off. I wasn’t able to get the yellow one to no streak though. Surprisingly I liked the brown and gold the best.

2 Likes

It’s listed again - what are the chances it is the same colors? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

10/10 :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Booo! Me too. A stinky yellow messy envelope I didn’t dare try to open. CS handled it very well already. So there’s at least that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still waiting for mine to ship…

1 Like

@Wooter605422361 same

Thanks for posting the pics - I don’t mind the colors (if I ever get them)

2 Likes

@Wooter772326458 posted again ? How many of the same color bottles are just hanging around - apparently these 5 colors did not do well on their own

2 Likes

I guess…?
I can imagine the rest of the world was like me and just stopped polishing their nails for the last year, so there would be surpluses, but only the 5 colors is weird.

I’m surprised the silver holo and the copper sparkle wouldn’t sell well - they seem like they would be popular.
I can’t wait to try the silver over a black base!

1 Like

My UPS driver discovered the damage and thankfully didn’t deliver to leave me to deal with it!!

4 Likes