OPI 5-Piece Nail Polish Mystery Pack

It’s possible that two different five packs could be the same. Depends on how many they had of each color.

But if you’re unhappy, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

Crazy, ours arrived smashed as well. Woot support was great quickly refunding it though.

I also thought it looked like an ez cheese explosion!

2 Likes

@ThunderThighs mine were smashed too - will talk to CS - but I would really like to know why they decided to put these in mailers and not boxes. There seems to be some interesting decision making when it comes to packaging and sending out the wrong items. Tbh in this case I don’t think it is a UPS/USPS issue. What is being done to help us get the products we pay for?

1 Like

Hi there. I’m sorry about the poor packaging. It shipped by/from a vendor. Our buyer is discussing it with them but I haven’t heard any more.

As to why? We’ll never know. Probably cost. Even Amazon is using those bags on items they shouldn’t - collectible toys for example.

2 Likes

Yes, I know - been there.

I think with the collectibles it could be the way the item is coded and it is thought to be just a toy.

There is a big discussion about whether or not to buy the large Lego sets from Amazon as sometimes they just slap a shipping sticker on the Lego box and for Lego collectors that is blasphemy

I bought three sets of “random” colored mystery sets. All three are identical: a teal tint, a horrid bile yellow, 2 silvers, and a bile gold. And one set has yellow all over it from breaking in transport. Major disappointment because not only are all the colors identical across the sets, but they’re hideous. Also, there was a receipt inside that the 3 sets that I paid $50 for cost woot.com $24 and change. Maybe next time don’t have your drop shipper include the receipt—-It’s bad for morale. I am relatively new to this site and it was an extremely disappointing purchase.

I reached out to costumer service about my smashed bottles, but I have yet to receive a response. I just emailed them again. :confused:

1 Like

Hi there. I’m sorry. Make sure to allow 24 hours. Also, it’s the weekend so we have reduced staff.

1 Like