OPOLAR Handheld Vacuum Cleaner

OPOLAR Handheld Vacuum Cleaner

One of the weakest vacuum cleaners I have ever used since the original “dustbuster”. While I thought that the Dyson hand-held factory reconditioned cordless vac that I once purchased from woot both sucked and sucked a whole lot, the OPOLAR handheld failed in a more basic way. The Dyson was disappointing but had great vacuum and it cleaned out quite simply (just press a lever and the bottom of the container popped open and dumped all debris). The Dyson had great suction but the battery only lasted for about 3 to 5 minutes. Why would anyone think that is enough? The OPOLAR battery did last about 30 min as advertised, but the filters need to be unclogged every 5 or so minutes to keep using it and the process of emptying the vac and unclogging the filter is messy and uncomfortable. The Dyson also costed me 3 times as much to purchase. So now, I guess I am just an old geezer with a new “dustbuster” like vacuum, limited to vacuuming up bread crumbs from the table top. Not the answer for which I was looking.

Hi there. If you’re unhappy with the item, feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.